• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Receiving charge pro station questions

Rlevans

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat F-150 Lightning
Picked up a Lariat 511A last week and Dealer has been super helpful, loaned us a mobile charger (guess the truck doesn’t come with the mobile AND CSP?) and thinks most people receive their CSP within a couple weeks?

Salesman said he’ll check into it but wondered what most people’s experience has been with receiving their CSP?
Sponsored

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
My FCSP arrived about 10 days after I purchased my 2022 Lariat ER this past April.

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Picked up a Lariat 511A last week and Dealer has been super helpful, loaned us a mobile charger (guess the truck doesn’t come with the mobile AND CSP?) and thinks most people receive their CSP within a couple weeks?

Salesman said he’ll check into it but wondered what most people’s experience has been with receiving their CSP?
Experience is that you will likely want to reach out to SunRun to ensure they have your VIN in the system, it's marked as sold and has all of your contact details associated with it.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X

Many buyers towards the end of 2023 found that it took MONTHS due to a data issue between SunRun and Ford. Don't know what the current backlog is.

dww

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L, Tesla 3P, YP
We bought our Lightning December 9th. I called Sunrun a week later and they said they were waiting for an address update and that it should be shipped soon since I had called to verify. After 2 weeks I made it a ritual to call or e-mail once a week because they always said they were “waiting on tracking information”. It shipped yesterday.

Call them and give them your VIN.

https://www.sunrun.com/ev-charging/ford-f150-lightning#ford-fully-integrated

Sponsored

geoff.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Platinum
Experience is that you will likely want to reach out to SunRun to ensure they have your VIN in the system, it's marked as sold and has all of your contact details associated with it.
Oct '23 and took 6 weeks for me but only because I contacted SunRun early after the sale. I was part of the data issue you mentioned and kept in regular contact with them until it was sorted out. Ensure your dealer has it marked as sold and then get a call going now with SunRun to track.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Plarinum
After 6 weeks of run around by SunRun with no sign of them even caring about resolving the non shipping issue, I finally sent an email to Jim Farley at Ford and his executive office called SunRun directly and my CSP was shipped the next day.

Ford knows SunRun has some serious issues fulfilling the CSPs in a timely manner…what they do about it remains to be seen..

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ

Maybe I'm wrong about Lariats, but don't you need 512A to get an ER, and an ER to get a FCSP? Or was it just XLTs that had to upgrade our options to get an ER?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Maybe I'm wrong about Lariats, but don't you need 512A to get an ER, and an ER to get a FCSP? Or was it just XLTs that had to upgrade our options to get an ER?
Any trim that upgraded to ER pack got the FCSP MY22 & MY23 only, includes fleet order Pro's, many of whom OPTED OUT because they might have depot charging solutions

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Any trim that upgraded to ER pack got the FCSP MY22 & MY23 only, includes fleet order Pro's, many of whom OPTED OUT because they might have depot charging solutions
Yeah, but for the XLT the only way to get an ER pack was to upgrade to 312A, did the lariat require you to upgrade to 512A to get an ER pack? OP said he bought a 511A, and never mentioned getting an ER, so there's a good chance he shouldn't be expecting a FCSP

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
The 511A is an ER
The 510A is an SR

I screwed up the prior POST

Last edited:

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Last edited by a moderator:

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
I'm more impressed the dealership loaned you a mobile charger. That said if you don't have the extended range battery you are not getting a charger sent. Get a nice mobile charger on Amazon, they have tons for good price and will serve you just fine.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
I'm more impressed the dealership loaned you a mobile charger. That said if you don't have the extended range battery you are not getting a charger sent. Get a nice mobile charger on Amazon, they have tons for good price and will serve you just fine.
Also check with your power company, many of them offer deep discounts on charging equipment. Mine is offering wall mounted chargers for nearly half MSRP

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My 2022 sticker shows the 511A $10,000 option as the Lariat ER upgrade.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 1.57.47 PM.png
I screwed up my thoughts on the model versions
511A is an ER should get an FCSP
510A is an SR does not get a FCSP unless special orders to facilitate a HIS.
Sponsored

Last edited: