First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord 2017; 2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I was order number 24,402 (I ordered late on 2/29/24). I received my adapter today from Ford unannounced. My adapter was manufactured on August 3rd but only shipped this past Friday, October 25th. I haven't kept up with the whole thread here, but I wonder if the delay was caused by Ford/Tesla still trying to figure out the time window for the bad batch of adapters in the interim.

I did get a notice that a FedEx shipment was on the way, but since a rep of another company had just announced he had shipped a product to me, I thought the shipment was that purchased item and was completely surprised to tear open the shipping envelope and find a box labeled FORD inside!

I did check my adapter status when I got the FedEx shipping notice, but that web page gave no indication the adapter had shipped (so I concluded it hadn't!). Even today, after receiving the adapter, the web page does not indicate fulfillment, let alone shipment status. :rolleyes:
Ford F-150 Lightning Tesla NACS Adapter Recall / Replacement Notice (10/24/24) 1730150337519-yl
Sponsored

Last edited: