• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

WillB17

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
This is badass looking! However, I cannot get past the login. I put in my credentials (even confirmed them several times through my attempts) and still get an error that says "The data couldn't be read because it isn't in the correct format" Any tips on what I'm doing wrong? I'm very tech savvy so I'm scratching my head at what's going on...attached is my log

IMG_0005.jpg
Am I the only one having this issue? Getting the same results on both iPad and iPhone. Would love some insight.
Sponsored

OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A | 3.5L EB
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Am I the only one having this issue? Getting the same results on both iPad and iPhone. Would love some insight.
That’s a new one. These are the issues that are hard to debug with out seeing it first hand.

WillB17

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
That’s a new one. These are the issues that are hard to debug with out seeing it first hand.
Let me know how I can help. I can always take a screen recording and send it your way. Also I see you’re in Michigan also. It seems that when the script gets my data from the ford servers it’s not able to interpret it, at least that’s what I’m getting from the logs. And I noticed it didn’t matter if my password was correct either, or if my vin was even valid.

OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Let me know how I can help. I can always take a screen recording and send it your way. Also I see you’re in Michigan also. It seems that when the script gets my data from the ford servers it’s not able to interpret it, at least that’s what I’m getting from the logs. And I noticed it didn’t matter if my password was correct either, or if my vin was even valid.
At the top of the script code, what does it show for WIDGET_VERSION?

tkbolts21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150
This is awesome! Thanks!

Dont want to hijack the thread but I could never find a way to do this - does anyone know a way to create a shortcut or script for turning on and off the "explicit content" on iphone?

Sponsored
OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
This is awesome! Thanks!

Dont want to hijack the thread but I could never find a way to do this - does anyone know a way to create a shortcut or script for turning on and off the "explicit content" on iphone?
I don't think that is a feature that apple exposed to shortcuts

OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
New Release v1.1.1:
  • Initial support of Electric Vehicles (battery charge, and range)
  • Added screen size detection to adjust the font size on iPhones with smaller displays. (Will be used later to fine-tune the padding of the widget).
  • Added a version check to show you on the widget and main menu if there is a new version available.
  • Low Voltage Battery Text now shows up as a red when it is low.
  • Status Text is displayed at the bottom of the widget. When a vehicle is in deep sleep mode, the firmware update is in progress, or the vehicle is in a low voltage battery state, the status text will be displayed.
  • Fixed bug in using metric and defining psi tire pressure.
  • Tweak the padding of the widget to make it more consistent.
  • Fixed tire pressure font so it matches the rest of the widget.
Script Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tonesto7/fordpass-scriptable/main/Fordpass Widget.js

Sponsored

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
New Release v1.1.1:
  • Initial support of Electric Vehicles (battery charge, and range)
  • Added screen size detection to adjust the font size on iPhones with smaller displays. (Will be used later to fine-tune the padding of the widget).
  • Added a version check to show you on the widget and main menu if there is a new version available.
  • Low Voltage Battery Text now shows up as a red when it is low.
  • Status Text is displayed at the bottom of the widget. When a vehicle is in deep sleep mode, the firmware update is in progress, or the vehicle is in a low voltage battery state, the status text will be displayed.
  • Fixed bug in using metric and defining psi tire pressure.
  • Tweak the padding of the widget to make it more consistent.
  • Fixed tire pressure font so it matches the rest of the widget.
Script Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tonesto7/fordpass-scriptable/main/Fordpass Widget.js
Are the changes suggested in post #57 still needed with this newest script?

Plattypuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PowerBoost Rapid red
Sadly still getting the same error :( Ugh. Was hoping I would get lucky with the latest patch

3A38833D-F289-4521-A8D6-C2F84AC9A5A9.jpeg
I'm getting the same error. I'm not as tech savvy as either of you but I'm not a tech idiot either.

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Question: How secure is my login info? Does it get saved in scriptable or emailed to you or something?

OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Question: How secure is my login info? Does it get saved in scriptable or emailed to you or something?
It's stored securely in the iOS keychain. I can't see anything!
Please review the script code so you can see everything it's doing if you are more comfortable :)

It's basically emulating a Fordpass app to get the data.
Sponsored