• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Gave this a try today and still no go... I already had auto increase on and my min delay was actually already running at 1 ms without changing anything, actually went up to 2 ms when I changed the COM port settings.

So no idea what the deal is really, think the next thing is to send logs to Forscan and see what they think. I wonder if it's just a Job1 build/software issue. My VCXnano should be here shortly so maybe once I try to update everything I can things will start clicking.
I think the best bet may be sending a log to forscan. It seems there are a lot of mixed results with writing the the HVAC module. Forscans data base may not be totally complete. I got lucky I guess.

johnatuckeriii

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 SuperCrew AMB
Job1 501A, heated and cooled seats but no heated steering wheel
I have a 500A Job 1 2021 with the same. I still can't help but think this is a pattern. If someone sends logs to Forscan it would be awesome but I suspect this is the issue.

Sponsored

ckosmas

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Crew 5.0
I've started adding FORScan spreadsheets here for anyone interested: https://bit.ly/3cJnYMS

Currently the newest version of FORScan can only change the BCM and 1/3 of the IPC (cluster) versions so when that changes I'll add the other modules as well.

My FORScan tutorial is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8dKaS_Spu4Zw4hV_CrKC4tLoP9G8yejqegF1wxIqxY/edit

Enable cameras at speed not working on my '21 F150 Lariat. The changes in your spreadsheet only allow the camera button the dash to make a popup on the main screen "warning, cameras are disabled for your safety". Where as the camera button does nothing without the code, either way, no cameras. Any ideas?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Enable cameras at speed not working on my '21 F150 Lariat. The changes in your spreadsheet only allow the camera button the dash to make a popup on the main screen "warning, cameras are disabled for your safety". Where as the camera button does nothing without the code, either way, no cameras. Any ideas?
Did you have the dealer perform an IPMA update as stated earlier?

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
Eng
check your IPMA version then triple check your changes? I have a job 1 lariat 502a and it worked for me.

edit: I see you said spreadsheet. I changed the registers listed below from the post, perhaps the spreadsheet has a typo, I can’t sort it very well from my phone.

Originally Posted by Livnitup
Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? viewpost

Here are the final (for now) changes to enable cameras in motion and this has been added to the Common spreadsheet:
IPMA 706-02-02 xxxB CExx xx--
APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx Fx--
APIM 7D0-01-04 xxxx EDxx xx--

https://www.f150forum.com/f129/forscan-14th-gen-f150s-481816/index152/#post7124189

Shotofpadron

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Have any powerboost owners had issues turning the pedestrian alert off? I had a 4 check digit and switched it to a 0 but may try the other method in the link too

Ruffiano99

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Have any powerboost owners had issues turning the pedestrian alert off? I had a 4 check digit and switched it to a 0 but may try the other method in the link too
Dont forget to unplug the module otherwise you will still hear it.

Sponsored

Lodans

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost King Ranch
Occupation
Building Automation
Mine worked great. I used the suggested checksum in the instructions.

BLoflin

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 KR PB 6.5'
Occupation
retired
Is there a way to disable the front parking aid sensors/warnings, in the situation where you have a winch (or bull bar) installed (blocking the sensor) so that you do NOT get the warning EVERY time you start moving?

RapidRedRick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Platinum Powerboost
check your IPMA version then triple check your changes? I have a job 1 lariat 502a and it worked for me.

edit: I see you said spreadsheet. I changed the registers listed below from the post, perhaps the spreadsheet has a typo, I can’t sort it very well from my phone.

Originally Posted by Livnitup
viewpost.gif

Here are the final (for now) changes to enable cameras in motion and this has been added to the Common spreadsheet:
IPMA 706-02-02 xxxB CExx xx--
APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx Fx--
APIM 7D0-01-04 xxxx EDxx xx--

https://www.f150forum.com/f129/forscan-14th-gen-f150s-481816/index152/#post7124189
Quick question: in block 3, xx--. What are the values for the dashes ?

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
Eng
Checksum, Forscan will calculate them for you.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4Ă—4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Is there a way to disable the navigation popups in the instrument cluster? To me, they're more annoying than helpful. I looked through the settings in my truck and didn't see anything, but I'm not sure if ForScan can help or not.
Sponsored