• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordConvert

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB 502A
Occupation
Builder
So I rolled back my FORScan mods comparing my original as-built files with my current modded files using @Jesse-Infotainment AsBuiltExpolorer and I was shocked at how many changes were done to the as-builts that I hadn't done myself - and I've only had 1.4 and 1.6 OTA updates (months ago) before getting stuck on 1.7.1. This was particularly prevalent in the IPMA.

This forum thread is amazing!
Sponsored

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Anyone know why my truck keeps “powering down” even though when connected to charger I’m at 12.8 V?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
This is a dedicated post to @Jesse-Infotainment . You Sir ARE THE MAN!!!! He figured out that my APIM was the problem, got me a different as built file to flash and then told me to flash my AB one back. Worked like a charm! All cameras are fixed now!! Thank you!!!

nicholsbradley

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum
Occupation
Analyst
I know not important, but has anyone got that Gear Shift update to work? Also after everything is update can the changes in for scan be made again?

Ebrou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SCREW 5.0L Sport 4x4
I am up-to-date with my modules updates via FDRS. I got a Motorcraft PTS subscription (OASIS) to see if I am even being sent OTA updates so hopefully I don't need to do this forever. When I get into my vehicle data I get this message below. In the past it would populate all my data here. I have tried difference browsers and waited overnight. Still same result. Anyone else who has done updates tried tried the PTS site? If someone else has a PTS subscription and willing to try on their end let me know.

1648130707119.png
Same when I try to pull up my Vin. It wil spin forever and never connect. There is a TSB that included PTS connection issues. This is a GWM issues and nay need to be replaced. My truck was built July 27, 2021 and has the same issue noted.

TSB 22-2088 - Various FordPass And Connected Vehicle Issues - Built On Or Before 07-Jul-2021

Sponsored

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Anyone get this while updating IPC?

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS A2D72882-89A4-4C07-98A1-34F0EB66B726

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Also getting this while updating ACM

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS B43EC443-FA7A-4123-9BEF-C416D0BB5CD3

JaHoova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew XLT Powerboost
My battery charger was DOA so I didn’t get all of the updates done yet. I had 3 odd issues afterwards. 2 only occurred the first time I drove it after the updates. The last issue is this running board issue.

Message came on that backup brake assist wasn’t available backing out of the garage. Next 2 times in the truck and backing up with no error.

The truck wouldn’t run on battery. I checked the power flow and it showed this message. It was 66 degrees out and I’ve been driving over 7 miles at this point. After we stopped for ~45 mins and left it was back to normal.

D6B11430-7D05-4D9D-BE9F-1F491183E43F.jpeg

If it helps anyone here are the updates I ran last night.
Door module (DDM)
Audio (DSP)
Gearshift (GSM)
Battery Energy Control (BECM)
Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
Secondary On-Board Diag module C (SOBDMC)
Power train Control Module (PCM)
Driver Front Seat Module (DSM)
Door Module (DDM) - showed up again and disappeared after this update. 2 updates maybe. Both were successful.
Trailer Module (TRM)
Mine did the same thing. The reverse brake assist thing has been covered by iceman and bob_mac in their guides. Just drive the truck and it will clear. The engine cold hybrid issue is strange but once it's up to temperature it will work normal. After that it has been normal for me the rest of the time.

eefiv1

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PowerBoost (On Order)
Occupation
IT
Hey guys. I got all of the updates done. Thanks to this awesome forum.

However, even though it appears I have BC, and I even get alerts on the dash that BC is available on the given interstate I'm on, it doesn't actually go hands free. It does monitor that I'm looking ahead (I get a warning if I look down), but I still have to hold the wheel.

I've checked all the settings. BC license shown 10/2022.

What am I missing?

ksimon123451

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Ok followed the TSB and still same error code, any other ideas?
Praise Jesus and the Lord almighty, the error code is gone!! Took a break for a couple of hours then came back to the truck and the code was gone amen!! All up to date just took her on her first blue cruise ride on the highway!! Holy crap is it awesome. Thank you to all the great members on here!!

Sponsored

jordandev

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A (on order...)
So the Nano is bad and updating the CCM with it is an avoid at all costs...

But if I'm still going get myself past the stuck 1.7.1 update with the Nano as I already have it is there any other module updates I need to avoid than the CCM? A later IPMA update that includes a CCM update I think? I do not need to go all the way to BC as I don't have it so just want to fix the stuck 1.7.1 mainly and can stop shortly after...

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
Eng
So the Nano is bad and updating the CCM with it is an avoid at all costs...

But if I'm still going get myself past the stuck 1.7.1 update with the Nano as I already have it is there any other module updates I need to avoid than the CCM? A later IPMA update that includes a CCM update I think? I do not need to go all the way to BC as I don't have it so just want to fix the stuck 1.7.1 mainly and can stop shortly after...
to get past the stuck 1.7.1 with a nano, do one APIM and nothing else.

jordandev

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A (on order...)
to get past the stuck 1.7.1 with a nano, do one APIM and nothing else.
Except the GWM is still supposed to be done before the APIM?

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
Same when I try to pull up my Vin. It wil spin forever and never connect. There is a TSB that included PTS connection issues. This is a GWM issues and nay need to be replaced. My truck was built July 27, 2021 and has the same issue noted.

TSB 22-2088 - Various FordPass And Connected Vehicle Issues - Built On Or Before 07-Jul-2021
Thanks for the TBS and verification it's having to other people. I have moved the topic to the proper location.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...e-issues-built-on-or-before-07-jul-2021.9623/

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
Mine did the same thing. The reverse brake assist thing has been covered by iceman and bob_mac in their guides. Just drive the truck and it will clear. The engine cold hybrid issue is strange but once it's up to temperature it will work normal. After that it has been normal for me the rest of the time.
Not so fast on the hybrid engine cold odd behavior going away when warm. This afternoon I was driving some familiar routes and noticed the ice was running. And mileage was lower than usual. Tapped the brake to transition to electric and it did not transition as I expected. Popped up the power flow screen and it said engine on due to cold. Not a chance. Digital water temp was 185. 185-193 is typical range with 189 usual. And outside air temp was 75. And I was running the AC because cab was warm due to greenhouse while parked. Hopefully this will clear up. But warming it up and interstate driving prior to the stop didn’t alleviate the issue.
Sponsored