• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RellIk&5

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Black Widow
Are you really stuck? What features are you missing that the new updates have? If the newer updates are focused on Bluecruise, then there might not be anything in them for an 8" cluster.
The main missing feature would be camera in motion.
Sponsored

El Amigo

First Name
Aris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited
Occupation
Manufacturing (ODM)
TRM available now on FDRS?

jordandev

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A (on order...)
The main missing feature would be camera in motion.
yup the cameras are what I’m waiting for but nothing to get me past 21281 v244 still ??‍♂

Sponsored
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost FX4
I was able to copy all of the files for the APIM onto a USB through FDRS flawlessly. I inserted the USB stick into the console and waited about 4 hours on Saturday. Based on the findings of others I left the USB stick inserted and will wait. It’s Tuesday and still nothing. How long did everyone have to wait? Job 1 truck.

Slappy McGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
I was able to copy all of the files for the APIM onto a USB through FDRS flawlessly. I inserted the USB stick into the console and waited about 4 hours on Saturday. Based on the findings of others I left the USB stick inserted and will wait. It’s Tuesday and still nothing. How long did everyone have to wait? Job 1 truck.
I waited 8 days and gave up and did the TSB procedure. If you already have the Mongoose and FDRS license it's another $30'ish in hardware from Amazon (I'd be happy to send my "shopping list" if you need it) and maybe an extra 10 minutes of work to access the "magic plug" in the truck that let's you get out of stuck update hell.

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost FX4
I waited 8 days and gave up and did the TSB procedure. If you already have the Mongoose and FDRS license it's another $30'ish in hardware from Amazon (I'd be happy to send my "shopping list" if you need it) and maybe an extra 10 minutes of work to access the "magic plug" in the truck that let's you get out of stuck update hell.
I do have the mongoose. Was it the TSB attached? If so, I have everything I need. How long did it take you start to finish?
Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS 649D525B-79AC-4318-A945-BCFAC5F1DAAE

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Wasnt sure if this was posted. Has the procedure listed for updating to BLuecruise.

Attachments

ClayBell

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Database Admin
Do we have an acronym list? the 3 and 4 letter shorthand makes this forum almost unreadable.

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
Do we have an acronym list? the 3 and 4 letter shorthand makes this forum almost unreadable.
Ask away. If you take the time to list them, I certainly will take the time to reply. I know how frustrating that can be. :)

Skier167

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f150
I updated my s/w a few weeks ago to get BlueCruise and had a question. When I called the dealer today to set up an apt for oil change and trailer module flash. She said the system also showed that I needed the update to enable BlueCruise. Would it show on their end as needing the update since I did it myself?

pushrods

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT PB Sport
Occupation
Retired IBM field engineer
I just got my truck back from dealer after a long wait for a gateway module. I have never had any OTA updates since truck was new and was a job1 build. I have had plenty of glitchy software issues. Ford now says I am up to date on software and I don't believe it. My VIN is 1FTFW1ED5MFB13620. Thanks if anyone can look at FDRS and see what SW may be available for it..Thanks in advance.
Sponsored