• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Thread for people who haven’t got their Lightning yet to be grumpy in

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Mache GTpe
It is time to start this thread.

No ship date yet. Three delivery dates so far. 6/14 to 6/20, 6/19 to 6/25, 6/22 to 6/28

Mine was built 5/29

Dealers mannequin was built 6/1. They have had it for over a week.

Ford well not let me have their mannequin.

GRUMPY, GRUMPY
Sponsored

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
I can one up you😂 5/9 build week, 5/13 blend, 5/16 mods popped. Chip hold buy Ford pass was activated so I am just watching my truck sit in an off site lot.

my friend with a 5/13 blend and the town next to me got his truck three weeks ago.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
It is time to start this thread.

No ship date yet. Three delivery dates so far. 6/14 to 6/20, 6/19 to 6/25, 6/22 to 6/28

Mine was built 5/29

Dealers mannequin was built 6/1. They have had it for over a week.

Ford well not let me have their mannequin.

GRUMPY, GRUMPY

You get no sympathy from me. My original build week was 5/30. It was then pushed back by a week, every week until last week. It's now scheduled for build week 7/11..then it still needs delivery.

So if by 7/11 you still haven't gotten yours, then I'll shed a tear for you.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
You get no sympathy from me. My original build week was 5/30. It was then pushed back by a week, every week until last week. It's now scheduled for build week 7/11..then it still needs delivery.

So if by 7/11 you still haven't gotten yours, then I'll shed a tear for you.
And you get none from me - not even scheduled yet.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
This thread is the perfect place for certain folks who camp out on every thread with the latest iteration of plight, consolidate it here, update as frequently as one wants, and then the BW threads can remain with "Just the Facts Mam" [/Jack Webb aka Joe Friday]

Sponsored

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
This thread is the perfect place for certain folks who camp out on every thread with the latest iteration of plight, consolidate it here, update as frequently as one wants, and then the BW threads can remain with "Just the Facts Mam" [/Jack Webb aka Joe Friday]
👆👆👆 This! All of this!!

illusion86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Am I the only one having dreams that it shows shipped? Then wake up just to be disappointed all day.

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
I was first order for my store, first priority as well pushed up as if it mattered, first conversion, still not being built. My dealership has 11 being built in front of mine, not being #1 that are identical in the options 511a black, nothing else selected.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
It's not the waiting that is bothering me, it's that this delay has cost me thousands of dollars in interest on the truck. My CU rate has gone from 1.75% to 3% in the last few weeks. I would've locked in at 1.75% if I had expected the truck to be here 30 days from blend date but it became clear that wasn't going to happen.

Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
It's not the waiting that is bothering me, it's that this delay has cost me thousands of dollars in interest on the truck. My CU rate has gone from 1.75% to 3% in the last few weeks. I would've locked in at 1.75% if I had expected the truck to be here 30 days from blend date but it became clear that wasn't going to happen.
I agree, also my current truck is losing value, not that at 183k miles there’s a lot of value.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
We should name this thread in honor of @rlbussard who has the most cause to be grumpy. They have been remarkably patient as their truck has circumnavigated the globe.

Last edited:

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
We should name this thread in honor of @rlbussard who has the most cause to be grumpy. They have been remarkably patient as their truck has circumnavigated the globe.
I can only hope that no one has to go through what I went through. I would have much rather my truck be sitting in the parking lot instead of having my truck come within 10 miles of my dealer and then get shipped back to Dearborn. I don't wish that on anybody in this forum.

F150LER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
4/26 blend, built 6/16, waiting for shipment. Good times.
Sponsored