• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

H8N-8NT-EZ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
@Ford Motor Company, to answer your question: no. I am not ready to sing my heart out. You want to know what I am ready to do?

1. Open my FordPass app and build a navigation route and send it to my vehicle (like we used to be able to to do and Ram has had this feature for at least 6 years).

2. Use my built-in navigation system to find Tesla stations that work with the adapter I waited so long for.

3. To be able to remote start my truck from the inside of the grocery store and then open my frunk to load the groceries without my dang truck turning off.

That is what I would like to do, and it looks like there's a lot of us asking for the same thing and not this gimmicky crap (that I can't even use because my lowly truck only has a 12" screen).
Sponsored

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Unbelievable. Tone deaf to the problems and wishes of everybody on this forum.
I really hope they are just trolling us to get a rise out of us! They can't really be this obtuse can they?

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
There are like 3 things that would improve every Lightning owner's experience that requires less effort than this.
  1. Stop turning off remotely started climate control when you open the frunk.
  2. Add the ability to use pro power with nothing else "on" in the truck.
  3. Dog mode
Why in the world would you push this over other easy adds? What marketing "genius" pushed this BS?
This right here perfectly states it. While I can understand the potential for viral marketing as a result of in-vehicle karaoke, the above 3 features are SORELY lacking, and should be trivial to implement.

Sponsored

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Occupation
SWE
Folks, this may be a shock to many but multiple engineers can work on work on different things in parallel.

I am glad we have some additional entertainment options, hoping to see more.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
@Ford Motor Company would you please put the script book away if you aren’t a fully automated bot and summon someone with intelligence to the forum. It is becoming more obvious that isn’t Farley but you are so out of tune you’re really just morons. Get BC and dog mode and few asked for items rolled out. Quit chasing Tesla because you aren’t even on the same race track much less in the same race.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
It may be possible that the karaoke app development didn't take resources away from other improvement
If it's integrated in to sync it required a sync developer to integrate it. I fully support the fact that there is not way Ford dedicated resources to write this up from scratch. But they absolutely had to have at least one developer work it into Sync and several QAs testing it across multiple versions of Sync on multiple vehicle platforms. Those dev and QA resources should have been solving actual issues before adding a feature that I'm pretty sure literally no owner asked for.

Sponsored

02Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT ER
@Ford Motor Company ....I don't know of a single person who has asked for this. Maybe if we could get some useful features we have asked for this would be more of a gift. It's more like a joke.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
Unbelievable. Tone deaf to the problems and wishes of everybody on this forum.
You forget how many MORE Mache-e owners there are.

they are the ones who wanted karaoke 🎤 and not pet mode.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
@Ford Motor Company ....I don't know of a single person who has asked for this. Maybe if we could get some useful features we have asked for this would be more of a gift. It's more like a joke.
@02Reaper
i spoke with ford, they said you don’t know enough people