Sponsored

2023 Lightning Lariat ER

vietai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Is there any dealers here ?
I am looking for NEW 2023 Lightning Lariat ER, with 511A and Max tow package.
Sponsored

MountainAlive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lighting ER 512A

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
Want some from Canada? You should tell us where you are.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored
OP
OP

vietai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
OP
OP

vietai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

BabyDoc1012

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, 2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Expedition
I would bet by this point almost all if not all 2023s are sold already. Give a little more time and you should be able to get even better deal on 24s

StevenC56

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Is there any dealers here ?
I am looking for NEW 2023 Lightning Lariat ER, with 511A and Max tow package.
I'm in California and all I could find was a couple 2023 Lariats that were way over the $80K limit and wouldn't qualify for the $7500 Federal Tax Credit. So I moved on to the 2024 models and found out there are hardly any with Max tow out there! I really wanted the color "Avalanche" to make matters worse. Settled for one without Max Tow (I will rarely tow, but just thought the extra battery cooling couldn't hurt) and I'm happy as a clam in high water.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Thanks John,

I tried with Ford Inventory Search. However, they only allow us searching within 100 miles and non of dealers in that radius have what i am looking for.
I haven’t tried lately, but you used to be able enter different zip codes to search different areas. I realize that’s not really practical if you want to search nation-wide.

Sponsored

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
I haven’t tried lately, but you used to be able enter different zip codes to search different areas. I realize that’s not really practical if you want to search nation-wide.
This is what I did when I was looking for mine!
I searched the ZIP Codes around my area then around a couple hundred miles away and then a couple hundred more miles away!

I also used MSN autos, which used to bring up Nationwide, but I believe it has changed now and I don’t know if you can actually search for cars on there?

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
Thanks John,

I tried with Ford Inventory Search. However, they only allow us searching within 100 miles and non of dealers in that radius have what i am looking for.
You can actually search up to a 500 mile radius as the search is capable and used to support it as a selectable option. Do the 100 mile radius search, then replace 100 with 500 in your URL and reload.

Someone, somewhere mapped out a handful of zip codes to search with the 500M radius and it basically made it reasonably quick to do a nation-wide search. I think that was on the Bronco6G forum a couple years back. Not sure where to look for that now. But the 500 mile works fine if you add it manually. 100 mile search shows me about 12 Lightnings in inventory based on my location, changing it to 500 mile radius gives me another 7 ranging from 250 to 300+ miles away.

Searching Ford’s inventory shows vehicles that are not yet acknowledged by Ford to be sold. But it at least gives you dealership info and you can pull them up to see if it might still be there. There’s not a ton of ‘23 inventory still out there, especially for an XLT or Lariat ER.
Sponsored