Sponsored

Ford Wants To Known If You Want a Vehicle Wrap

Hammick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
you probably aren’t the minority but wrap material is “cheap”. It’s the labor that will cost you every time. What would you charge someone to wrap their lightning if they came to you and it cost about $400 in materials?

takes about 2 days or so with a couple people. So at that point you don’t want a “cheap” wrap. You want a wrap that will last you several years or else you’re going to have to pay for labor every time ….and labor isn't Going to get any cheaper. It will be interesting to see the cyber truck with 1 color option. Those rolled steel panels don’t look 100% smooth so I think a wrap could be difficult to pull off
A guy in our neighborhood has a CyberTurd that is wrapped in black. Haven't seen it close up so no idea how the transitions look.
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
A guy in our neighborhood has a CyberTurd that is wrapped in black. Haven't seen it close up so no idea how the transitions look.
I saw one in San Diego that was wrapped in bronze. The color was stunning - just beautiful. I didn’t help the shape, though! 😂