Bluecruise 1.3 OTA

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Even the EA MME testers who got "BC 1.4" back at the beginning of the year are now getting the 'upgrade' back to BC 1.3. First they will get an IPMA OTA and at the same time for those who have FDRS there's also a separate and completely different IPMA update as well a PSCM update to go with it. Several members have done all of that this past weekend and report no issues and improved BC performance (incremental though it is).

So BC 1.3 is the new target. I guess they 'settled' for what 1.3 had to offer to get an update out the door, and whatever 1.4 was supposed to be was just a bridge too far. I say that because there has been zero info forthcoming outlining what the differences (actual or notional) between 1.3 and 1.4 from those who could provide that info.

For Lightnings...remember we are all still in the doghouse until the fixes are released for the powertrain issues and part of that was a new gateway update. Well gateway updates are also needed when you are about to get new Sync updates (like to Sync 1122). As well as other things like BC updates. It all has to work together...so one big issue like the one that is keeping FSA 23B57 from being resumed will also keep a lot of other upgrades and enhancements from showing up. So basically, don't expect too much until sometime in August.
So the bulletin for the powertrain updates in FDRS got moved to August? I hadn't seen anything release and it is July and I know initially it said June was when it would resume. Just curious as I don't have access obviously to PTS. Thanks!
Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023(J1) Mach-E GT-PE
So the bulletin for the powertrain updates in FDRS got moved to August? I hadn't seen anything release and it is July and I know initially it said June was when it would resume. Just curious as I don't have access obviously to PTS. Thanks!
Link.

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Thanks, I try to keep an eye out so I donā€™t ask questions already answered but missed that one. Well August it is. šŸ˜Š

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Update on the release of BC 1.3 on the Mach E's:

Let's just say it is not going very well. I would not expect it to make its way here any time soon.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Update on the release of BC 1.3 on the Mach E's:

Let's just say it is not going very well. I would not expect it to make its way here any time soon.
:ROFLMAO:

Not surprised, there is still no official fix for the 6.13 that took away BC. Seems to me like I got an update from a Mach-E to fix my BC which resulted in half a 360 screen. What a mess.

This is one of those time I would love for these bloggers sites to make a fuss out of it to light a fire under Fords ass.

Sponsored
OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
:ROFLMAO:

Not surprised, there is still no official fix for the 6.13 that took away BC. Seems to me like I got an update from a Mach-E to fix my BC which resulted in half a 360 screen. What a mess.

This is one of those time I would love for these bloggers sites to make a fuss out of it to light a fire under Fords ass.
The fix for 6.1.3.0 has been out for a very long time. Who told you there is no official fix? A dealer?

Reactions: GDN

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
The fix for 6.1.3.0 has been out for a very long time. Who told you there is no official fix? A dealer?
There is an official TSB for the Lightning? The only TSB available at the time for me was the one for the Mach-E which did not include the Lightning.

This TSB 24-2087. If there is a new one please let me know so I can get this truck into service, it's been a hot mess since this TSB was performed.

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
There is an official TSB for the Lightning? The only TSB available at the time for me was the one for the Mach-E which did not include the Lightning.

This TSB 24-2087. If there is a new one please let me know so I can get this truck into service, it's been a hot mess since this TSB was performed.
Send me your VIN.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Last edited:

JgRva

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Occupation
Retail Sales
Send me your VIN.

Iā€™ve got a 2022 Lightning and never had any issues with updates, Iā€™m also in the EA program, anyone able to tell me what version Iā€™m on or any insight to my updates?

1FT6W1EV0NWG04266

For a little bit there I had a bunch of updates back to back, but its been quiet for a while.

Sponsored
OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Iā€™ve got a 2022 Lightning and never had any issues with updates, Iā€™m also in the EA program, anyone able to tell me what version Iā€™m on or any insight to my updates?

1FT6W1EV0NWG04266

For a little bit there I had a bunch of updates back to back, but its been quiet for a while.
On vacation, so I can check when I get back next week. But, in the "about sync" menu of your touchscreen, it'll tell you what sync version you're on.

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired

1FT6W1EV0NWG04266

22 Lariat here. No OTA updates announced since last November. But my philosophy has always been if it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix it.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician

MichaelCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER, 22 Model 3 LR, 16 Stang GT
22 Lariat here. No OTA updates announced since last November. But my philosophy has always been if it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix it.
BC1.3, audio fixes,WALK AWAY LOCK, ui fixes.

I cant exit certain camera views above 5mph, mainly the truck bed view. Those dang non matching icons on the top of the ui that look like clipart. Carplay has like a 30% chance of not playing audio unless I reconnect. Sometimes carplay doesn't even connect. BC1.3-1.4 that was promised like last year. And seriously, still no walk away door lock? The button on handles sometimes don't work and I have use the keypad (bottom 2 numbers). Also sometimes door doesn't open unless I open the app. UGH
Sponsored