Erratic charging from 85% - 90%

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
What was the SOC when you picked it up at the dealer? How many KMs on the truck? It can be the battery pack may be a bit out of sync from sitting and inconsistent charging, or from a number of things already mentioned.
If the pack is a bit out of sync from sitting or just because it is new, it should settle under normal, regular use.

OP
OP
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ID4 pro S, possibly '24 Lightning Flash
What was the SOC when you picked it up at the dealer? How many KMs on the truck? It can be the battery pack may be a bit out of sync from sitting and inconsistent charging, or from a number of things already mentioned.
If the pack is a bit out of sync from sitting or just because it is new, it should settle under normal, regular use.
They charged it to near full for me, I think it was at 99% when i got it.

Glad to hear posting this that no one else had seen it before. These EV forums are pretty handy sometimes when dealers don't have answers

sd25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, Rivian R1T
Ok, is no one asking about this little item? Which update added this? Have a 2022 and have been missing having this useful piece of info when charging.

Ford F-150 Lightning Erratic charging from 85% - 90% Untitled

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ok, is no one asking about this little item? Which update added this? Have a 2022 and have been missing having this useful piece of info when charging.

Untitled.jpg
Comes with all 2024 Lightnings, when we will see it as an OTA, no one knows......
Sponsored