• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford EV Software and Customer Service Woes

Etsquared

First Name
ET
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Retired
Someone needs to tell them that.🤪
In seriousness, they need to get in touch with modern software development and release processes. They dip their toes in, but they need to invest in doing a lot better.
Remember Ford Aerospace?
Sponsored

itdwebman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 TOYT 4Runner, 2023 Lariat ER
What issue? That you don’t like Fords planned software rollout? That it doesn’t meet your own personal expectations rather than the manufacturer’s?

Seems like you need to just love the truck and worry about way way more important things in life like what to do or where to go now that the sun is shining and the temperatures are changing.

Life is so much more enjoyable when you stop worrying about very insignificant and non important 💩 like a software update on a truck that works great for you.
I completely agree with this comment. I would like Ford to provide more clarity on timings for updates and not have it be an opaque mystery. And know if you miss an update. That is a reasonable expectation.

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space

WeedmanU

First Name
Manu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning 2023 ext.
Occupation
Cie owne
Same for me... but yes, if you don't receive what you paid for in any other aspect of your life, you can take action. However, with Ford, it seems acceptable to wait until they decide to provide what was paid for. So, enjoy being just a number, not a valued customer. 😡😤
Sponsored