• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Who’s or where is the list being updated?

label created 9/9. Order 9,346. (Clearly ordered on 2/29)
GDN is monitoring this thread for affirmative traffic and will post an updated list in due time.

REMINDER: to keep from clogging up the thread with repetitive reports of non-selection, only affirmative notification / status update dates and order number.

KickingGas

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro w/ Tow Tech Package

Chances of it getting here by next Wednesday are almost 0, but if it does I'm driving it up to Chicago for my 2 day girl's trip!!! With 2 kids and running a business, two days is a big deal for me... It's been years since I've gone on a trip overnight by myself. Otherwise I'm making my BFF drive her ICE. We took it up last September and it was way too stessful to roll back with a range in the teens driving through charging deserts... There's a big Tesla station open to us half way back now. Game changer!!

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
GDN is monitoring this thread for affirmative traffic and will post an updated list in due time.

REMINDER: to keep from clogging up the thread with repetitive reports of non-selection, only affirmative notification / status update dates and order number.
Did I miss something, isn’t label created an affirmative notification, non repetitive post (from me) besides aren’t you supposed to be off biking this week.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Did I miss something, isn’t label created an affirmative notification, non repetitive post (from me) besides aren’t you supposed to be off biking this week.
I was on charity rides Saturday & Sunday, awesome weather!!!!

NEW Shipping notices on your FEDEX account or status change on the adapter tracking site to Shipped status or an email from FoMoCo are indications that your adapter has shipped, if none of those things have happened ..... no need to post to the thread, we're trying to minimize bandwidth for HUMINT data gathering efforts.

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Can confirm shipping is ongoing, either a new phase or a continuation of last week. Order 8922 on its way!

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters IMG_0934

Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
So there may be more updates coming in later today because there are new shipping notices reported this afternoon, but it is time for an update.

In the delivery column if there is only a report of shipping then it says "tracking sep xx", that is the date the shipping notice arrived. If it is just a date, then that is when the adapter was reported as being delivered.

My estimate is about 9300 have shipped.

Attachments

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Just checked, Fedex 2Day label created today 9/9
Order # 9321

Sponsored

Drillerr

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ram Limited
Order Number: FAE:90009217 is on its way.
Hello Darin,

Great news. Your Fast Charging Adapter has been shipped. As a Ford electric vehicle driver, more than 15,300+ Tesla Superchargers will be available to you through the BlueOval™ Charge Network.*
Order Details:
Order ID: FAE:90009217
Shipped Date: 2024-9-9