• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ZheWiz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat ER. Less Tech than CT 😘
Occupation
Database developer
Me too. 6.5 on the 11th, 6.8 today. 2023 Lariat ER.

Sponsored

Montecarlossfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Azure Gray XLT Lightning
Occupation
Programmer
I installed 6.5 yesterday and got 6.8 today. Finally got the battery indicator on the main screen but now I’m jealous of the icons in 6.14 lol
We must all be on the same update batch .. same here.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
Oct '23 build XLT ER, end of March purchase ... Am I officially a member of the cool kids club?... 6.5, which I thought was already received, came in Wed afternoon around 4:30 EST and today around the same time, 6.8....

Oh the humanity...

I officially turned off the calm screen from my customized list....Twice this week I had to shut off brake coach, make Trip 1 disappear on my custom list, readjust the screen brightness to my liking, readjust my treble and mids that reset back to default along with the speed volume adjust, which I like keep at low.

Noticings, after the 6.5 update, the real-time charging station map locations had a DNS not found error but 6.8 brought it back. The sound system appears to have aquired gain adjustments. The back speakers are much louder and over all I turned the volume down 2-3 clicks.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Glad to see so much positivity and updates flowing out to everyone's trucks.

Hopefully it won't be to long for everyone to be on par, then the big push for BC-1.3 or better.

ChippewaBarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Platinum Agate Black
Ford F-150 Lightning Power-Up OTA 6.8.0 - Smart Changes: Center Screen tenor

Been waiting for this one forever! Turned on the truck and saw my battery level in the cluster...

Ford F-150 Lightning Power-Up OTA 6.8.0 - Smart Changes: Center Screen tenor

Like everyone else I got 6.5.0 a few days ago and 6.8.0 today. Looks to be all the 23s getting this wave of updates - keep em coming!

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Went out for breakfast with the wife, the update notice popped after parking. Told it to update now on the way in. 6.8.0 and SOC% upon returning.
So, like others, 6.5.0 installed Thursday evening, didn't drive yesterday, and 6.8.0 installed today. Ford definitely seems to have cleared out the cobwebs.
Sponsored