• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Thread for people who haven’t got their Lightning yet to be grumpy in

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Definitely need this thread. I was had been considering starting one called Lightning Purgatory.

Blended 5/18. Supposedly was shipped but every day Ford chat tells me the same thing - last update on May 30 at Ramp 59.
Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
4/22 blend. Plant hold. Nothing new for weeks.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
May 20 reservation stop crying on your build date...

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I guess I can be less grumpy now. I just received an email stating that my truck has been built and estimated dealer delivery on June 24th. I am not totally happy since I should have had this truck in the beginning of the month, but I will hand to Ford for the fast turnaround. It left Mesquite, TX on the 18th, and was delivered, fixed in just 7 days. So I doubt that it went by railcar back to Dearborn. I would say they flatbed or trailered it back.

Ford F-150 Lightning Thread for people who haven’t got their Lightning yet to be grumpy in F150 Lightning Lariat Built Email

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
I can one up you😂 5/9 build week, 5/13 blend, 5/16 mods popped. Chip hold buy Ford pass was activated so I am just watching my truck sit in an off site lot.

my friend with a 5/13 blend and the town next to me got his truck three weeks ago.
Update for you. My dealer took deliveries 2,3,4 today. 1st delivery 6/2, blends were 5/16 for 2&3. #4 was pro mannequin blend 4/12.
think I’m day 67. Yawn. 🥱

Sponsored

OnTheGround

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Fe, Honda Accord
I reserved 5/21 and haven’t heard a peep from Ford yet.

Now I’m watching guys who reserved *MONTHS* AFTER me get build dates and deliveries while also watching interest rates rise, prices rise, and tax credits dry up.

Seriously, if any Ford execs see this…. Your ordering process SUCKS.

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I guess I can be less grumpy now. I just received an email stating that my truck has been built and estimated dealer delivery on June 24th. I am not totally happy since I should have had this truck in the beginning of the month, but I will hand to Ford for the fast turnaround. It left Mesquite, TX on the 18th, and was delivered, fixed in just 7 days. So I doubt that it went by railcar back to Dearborn. I would say they flatbed or trailered it back.

F150 Lightning Lariat Built Email.jpg
Well you can still be grumpy. I guess it’s better to have it fixed before delivery versus picking it up and having to take it back for service.

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Ext, Lightning Std, Mach Ex 4 Rt 1
Occupation
Manager
62 days and 20 hours in this status.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
I can only hope that no one has to go through what I went through. I would have much rather my truck be sitting in the parking lot instead of having my truck come within 10 miles of my dealer and then get shipped back to Dearborn. I don't wish that on anybody in this forum.
To me, it would have been cheaper for Ford to send a crew and materials to the truck to repair it on sight rather than ship it back to the factory. When I had a Honda Accord that had no business being shipped from the Marysville, Ohio factory, Honda sent a team to the dealer to look at the car and fix it. The dealership techs may have assisted, but it was a team of 5 folks from the factory that worked on the car for three days to make it right.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Is there a thread for those of us who reserved the night of the reveal and still haven't been invited?
Not yet, but you could make one, you only have a few more weeks before the MY23 order bank opens, hang tight!!

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Anyone here have a timeline on how long you are willing to wait given the rise in interest rates?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Anyone here have a timeline on how long you are willing to wait given the rise in interest rates?
I'll be putting a substantial chunk down on it so I'm in it for the long haul, no matter the interest rate.

My breaking point will be my current lease. If my Lightning doesn't show up by the end of my lease, I may just buy it outright and pass. Same with the wife's Mach-E. But I'm pretty confident they will both show up in time.