• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

JaHoova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew XLT Powerboost
Game changer??? If I had to guess, which I do, I believe this procedure will allow the Stuck OTA 1.7.1 update to clear allowing the APIM to update via USB immediately rather than have to wait that extended period of time.
I downloaded the TSB and the required F-F mini-standard USB and the male to male cable are on their way. Should be here Friday and I'll give this a try
Sponsored

Skier167

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f150
You are 1 revision away from the finish line.
I predict it will go smoothly.
Just be sure that you give your truck time to wake up between each shutdown and ignition-on/engine off BEFORE you click anything in FDRS.
Thank you. When it says to restart I head in the house for 15 mins with it shut off. Just finished the usb portion of a new Gwm update that populated on the scan after the apim update.

I’ve been at this since yesterday afternoon. My router doesn’t like the Fdrs servers for some reason. I kept switching from my 2g-5g WiFi signals then it would connect for a while and then I’d have to do it again.

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
@Livnitup I have now confirmed that FORScan changes to the APIM & IPC are causing update issues for some people. I believe that these mods may be causing OTA problems as well.

Last edited:

JaHoova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew XLT Powerboost
For those doing TSB 22-2117 I believe there is a mistake in step 3 (2) where it says to remove the lower floor console trim panel. The USB is under the upper panel. I ended up removing both. Now to just wait for the oddball adapters I don't just have on hand...

Sponsored

jtake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Are the APIM updates just showing up for people? I have not been able to get any updates since this past weekend. I have the GSM update that is stuck, but no other updates. I do not have any DTCs either, so not sure why I no updates are shown as available.

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
For those doing TSB 22-2117 I believe there is a mistake in step 3 (2) where it says to remove the lower floor console trim panel. The USB is under the upper panel. I ended up removing both. Now to just wait for the oddball adapters I don't just have on hand...
May I ask why you're doing the TSB?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I think 364 is up to date. What feature are you not getting?

20220320_201702.jpg
I haven’t tried blue cruise yet. My bed camera at speed works, I don’t get hitch view though or side IOD view. Wondering if more updates are necessary or if Forscan changes are needed.

Sponsored

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
Eng
Are the APIM updates just showing up for people? I have not been able to get any updates since this past weekend. I have the GSM update that is stuck, but no other updates. I do not have any DTCs either, so not sure why I no updates are shown as available.
i would undo any forscan changes you have.

jtake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
The only Forscan change I have ever made was the running board activation one to the DSM. And even before that, I was not seeing any updates. That one change is something I know Platinum Peasant has done, and I see he has updated.

i would undo any forscan changes you have.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
I haven’t tried blue cruise yet. My bed camera at speed works, I don’t get hitch view though or side IOD view. Wondering if more updates are necessary or if Forscan changes are needed.
Strange that you would have different cameras at speed functionality than others unless you had Forscan edited values before the updates?

The sidebar camera is the bed camera for me.
Full screen camera is either bed or hitch.
Sponsored