• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New Wave My2023- invite 10/19

Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge, Camry
Congrats! When was your reservation date? Just wondering if they are going by date.
I saw in another thread that people with a reservation later than mine have been invited, so not going by reservation date yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
I saw in another thread that people with a reservation later than mine have been invited, so not going by reservation date yet.
It has never gone by reservation date- it’s always been based on multiple factors. My reservation date was early on 5/20

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I have a 6/15 reservation but when filling out that survey I did say I might like a higher level trim.. So maybe related to that

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Same, I said I would go for Lariat. Nothing this wave, Oct 31 reservation date. Based on the ramp schedule in another thread I was ball parking an Apr/May invite time frame. However, if they aren't selling anymore XLT then it may come a bit sooner. Regardless, I plan to wait until additional to IRS guidance updates come out and may also wait for some upcoming releases to provide more information. Since Ford decided to make my choice (in trim) for me, I'm choosing to wait.

Sponsored

grimlock49

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition Limited
Mine was in spam folder, but the specs I want keep pushing me over 80k on a Lariat SR when I really wanted a Lariat ER before the 80k limit on the Rebate. I have until 11/18 to decide.

Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It has never gone by reservation date- it’s always been based on multiple factors. My reservation date was early on 5/20
I thought I saw that they were changing their system and would go by reservation date moving forward (don’t remember WHERE I saw that, maybe just a fever dream).

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I thought I saw that they were changing their system and would go by reservation date moving forward (don’t remember WHERE I saw that, maybe just a fever dream).
ZEV states and large dealers get more allocation. Someone in a ZEV state with an August reservation could get invited before a May reservation in a nonZEV state.

The dealer you are at is often a bigger factor than the date it seems.

cjb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat SR, 2016 Mazda CX-9
ZEV states and large dealers get more allocation. Someone in a ZEV state with an August reservation could get invited before a May reservation in a nonZEV state.

Sure seems that dealer >> all else. 5/20 reservation holder and nary a peep despite survey response indicating plan to purchase a lariat and phoning the dealer to let them know the same thing.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Sure seems that dealer >> all else. 5/20 reservation holder and nary a peep despite survey response indicating plan to purchase a lariat and phoning the dealer to let them know the same thing.
Those surveys weren't tied to you, just general marketing information for Ford.

Sponsored

vinob55

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Yukon xl
I was able to order also today. Received email 11am on the west coast. Wanted to order the platinum when they first came out but the price increase changed that. I have issues paying close to $100 grand for a vehicle. Lariat for me. Reservation date 5/20.

Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Yup, my mistake was misreading the following:
  • Ford will go in reservation list order to invite the next available reservation holders at each dealership.
I didn't notice "at each dealership".

Wesley

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford raptor
Occupation
Retired
Received email 1:56 PM Eastern 10/19 and order confirmation at 3:07 PM. 5/20 reservation date. Ordering Azure Lariat ER. I hope that the color looks as good in real life as on Ford website.

David Jonas

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E,Ford Edge 2017
Occupation
rertired
got my invite today no pro or xlt avail. call dealer still waiting for dealer to call back. Don't need Platinum or Lariat

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
got my invite today no pro or xlt avail. call dealer still waiting for dealer to call back. Don't need Platinum or Lariat
Might as well cancel your reservation then.

Pro is sold out for the rest of MY23, XLT will be very very hard to come by as it will be a free for all for every invite that has waited if they allow more to be made. At the end of MY23 your reservation will be cancelled regardless if you haven't ordered.

Your only chance is locating dealer stock and hoping they are nice with the ADM. Or buying a used one with no Tax rebate.
Sponsored