First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024Lightning Flash, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Self employed
Was lurking at the dealership yesterday and saw a 24 lariat that only had 240 plug in the back without the 110 outlets.

Is this the lower pro power option? (couldn’t open the frunk)

it also had a cubby in the bed on pass side behind the wheel well.
And yeah no faux charge door on pass side.
It does not have the pro power 9.6kw
And the cubby is a storage compartment. For tie down straps? Unfortunately on mine the “free” bed liner they put in was apparently for a 2023 so cubby is covered. That will be tomorrow’s tinkering project. lol
Sponsored

BBB

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f250, focus, cmax energy.
Occupation
retired
so blue cruise will stop working after the trial period? Will not buy any vehicle again with options that expire unless you pay a monthly charge to have them.......

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GB FE—Dead. F150L Lariat SR. MME Rally.
so blue cruise will stop working after the trial period? Will not buy any vehicle again with options that expire unless you pay a monthly charge to have them.......
Personally, I have no use for BC, so I don't care whether it expires or not. However, one of the reasons that BC and Ford Navigation are on subscription, is that Ford needs to keep them updated.

Hammick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
BC can be activated for a month at a time. Pretty sure it's $80. After our three years is up at the end of next summer I will activate it for long road trips. If the non-BC lane centering still works after it expires I doubt I will pay $80. If it's only the ping pong centering I will definitely pay the $80.

Sponsored

Hammick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Good to know. It's not worth $80 IMHO if the the lane centering continues to work. Cruised across I-90 East yesterday (Sturgis traffic was horrendous but they were all going 85mph even in huge RVs ha ha) and hands free drops off way too much to be worth $80.

hajalie24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lightning Lariat Antimatter Blue
yeah all these now "optional" features really fragmented everything. I can't get a Lariat in the color I want with pro power onboard anymore.. :(

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
For anyone frustrated at the Subscription model of BlueCruise, get a Comma3X. One time hardware cost, full hands free, no subscription.

https://www.comma.ai/shop/comma-3x

BBB

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Personally, I have no use for BC, so I don't care whether it expires or not. However, one of the reasons that BC and Ford Navigation are on subscription, is that Ford needs to keep them updated.
I use cruise control all the time that way i don't have to be concerned about my speed and i can pay more attention to other drivers and hazards.
Besides, BC is a feature that is part of the vehicle at purchase and should remain so for life as everything else is.

BBB

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Yes, why should we have to pay for updates when they are free in most nav systems except in vehicles. Same thing for hotspots. You should be allowed to use any hot spot you want not just the auto manufacturers subscription hotspot

BBB

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
yeah all these now "optional" features really fragmented everything. I can't get a Lariat in the color I want with pro power onboard anymore.. :(
Not going to buy a truck that comes with all these nice features then says, opps, after 30-90 days you have to pay monthly for them. If the vehicle is sold with the feature it should noty stop working after 30-90 days thats bs.
Sponsored