Class Action Lawsuit - Home Integration System

darknla

First Name
gerar6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L XLT SR
I have confirmed with my own system today, that excess solar charges the truck when in off grid mode.. Its slow as its only morning and my solar system faces south west. Even the Delta app shows power flowing to the truck with animation.
For reference my truck charge % has gone up since being on the home backup system. I have only a small 100W fan running so almost all of the solar is going into the truck.

IMG_2068.jpg
That awesome! You can theoretically not use the grid on a sunny day. Do you know if it can combine the wattage of the solar and truck or is it just limited to 9.6kw.
Sponsored

darknla

First Name
gerar6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L XLT SR
The WHB will not be powered. It actually disconnects the grid circuit when it goes offline. The power meter will shut off too. The critical part is that your E8-DBI inverter still has to be connected to the WHB in order to correctly form the neutral. That is what that big transformer in the WHB is doing. This is why you can't turn off your main breaker, because that breaks the connection between the 2 and the inverter will fault.

I know it is irritating to you right now, but your system is likely one small detail away from working properly. The hardest part to make work is working great for you.
I did a typo on my post.
"The meter shuts off, we do hear it click over, but power is NOT being sent to the WHB, I will try to take off the covers tomorrow and take pictures of everything."

Here are pictures of my setup. I have a red blinking light on L2 in the AGF-AE-D/200 MEETER

Ford F-150 Lightning Class Action Lawsuit - Home Integration System IMG_20241019_082024143_HDR

Ford F-150 Lightning Class Action Lawsuit - Home Integration System IMG_20241019_081841532

Ford F-150 Lightning Class Action Lawsuit - Home Integration System IMG_20241019_081942889_HDR

Ford F-150 Lightning Class Action Lawsuit - Home Integration System IMG_20241019_081953175_HDR

Steely

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Is your charge station setup for the full 80a? Mine doesn't show charging load off the evse in the mprofessional app. I always figured it was due to the inverter not being able to supply full power to the fcsp. Now I'm wondering if mine is wired wrong or if it is correct if this will prevent charging the truck off solar while off grid.
I have confirmed with my own system today, that excess solar charges the truck when in off grid mode.. Its slow as its only morning and my solar system faces south west. Even the Delta app shows power flowing to the truck with animation.
For reference my truck charge % has gone up since being on the home backup system. I have only a small 100W fan running so almost all of the solar is going into the truck.

IMG_2068.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightnin
So I went ahead and tested my system today for the first time in a couple of weeks. The first time I was in my driveway with the frunk up, and it would not come on.
I then disconnected everything closed the frunk and pulled up closer to the garage (still completely outside). This time it worked perfectly. It appears that the frunk is a viable bluetooth blocking device.

On a separate note I also confirmed (as others have mentioned) that Pro Power onboard works once the HIS system is up and running. The truck does have to be on for PPO as is normal. The initial HIS exchange shuts off the truck, so PPO always will have to be enabled 2nd after the truck is turned back on.

To get back on topic though, I am not sure a class action suit is viable or warranted at this point. You just need to have the current system software for all components.

BTW my system is not registered with Ford. There is nothing else needing to be done to make it work other than the current software revision. I installed mine myself.
This is good to hear. Did you encounter any difficulty *activating* the system? I hired a master electrician to install mine, but when it came time to activate it, they basically said, you’re on your own.
I cannot get mine to “pair.” I get to the in-truck screen which displays a PIN and asks if it matches the PIN on the Charge Station Pro—by which I’m guessing it means the app—but no PIN displays…

darknla

First Name
gerar6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L XLT SR
This is good to hear. Did you encounter any difficulty *activating* the system? I hired a master electrician to install mine, but when it came time to activate it, they basically said, you’re on your own.
I cannot get mine to “pair.” I get to the in-truck screen which displays a PIN and asks if it matches the PIN on the Charge Station Pro—by which I’m guessing it means the app—but no PIN displays…
You have to wait for the pin to show up, there is a lag in displaying the pin and it times out but if you just let it sit for a bit it will work.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightnin
Is there a way to update the software on the FCSP? The app says I have version
2.112.91:2:149:1.32:0.62:1.53
(Firmware version 5.0.16)
and from this thread, I think (a) this may not be the latest version and (b) this may be at the root of my problems activating the system.

Wattsgas

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Platinum, Ford F250, Rivian R1S
Well hello forum friends. Just want to report that here in the PNW I have a power outage and once again my Intellegent Backup system has decided that preparing to provide power is all I need. So the system is not working. In 18 months of service I now can say that it has powered my house less than 10% of the known outages.

darknla

First Name
gerar6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L XLT SR
Is there a way to update the software on the FCSP? The app says I have version
2.112.91:2:149:1.32:0.62:1.53
(Firmware version 5.0.16)
and from this thread, I think (a) this may not be the latest version and (b) this may be at the root of my problems activating the system.
I have the same version and firmware on Charge station and got it to pair. Make sure there is line of sight between your back passenger seat (that's the location of the Bluetooth module) and the FCSP (Ford Charge Station Pro)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightnin
You have to wait for the pin to show up, there is a lag in displaying the pin and it times out but if you just let it sit for a bit it will work.
Thanks—after 8 tries, the PIN still doesn’t show. I’m doing something wrong, for sure.
I have the same version and firmware on Charge station and got it to pair. Make sure there is line of sight between your back passenger seat (that's the location of the Bluetooth module) and the FCSP (Ford Charge Station Pro)
Thanks. I am now seeing on the FCSP phone app a screen saying “missing equipment,” which is not accurate—wondering if electrician did not activate something within the hardware?
Sponsored