• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ThunderSnoww

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER Antimatter Blue
I'm having 2 weird issues since getting this and the frunk module CSP updates. The lane keep assist now automatically turns on when I engage cruise control. I glanced through the settings and couldn't see anything to toggle off for this. I want lane keep while on the freeway, so I didn't want to toggle it off completely. I just don't like it while on surface streets as I'm either fighting it or it's yelling at me. Where do I decouple this with cruise?

Second, after noticing this I checked my update settings and it looks like the toggle for automatic updates is off. When I try to toggle it on, it goes blue for about 3 seconds and then turns off again. Is that normal? I haven't messed with those settings in a while.
I noticed the first issue as well. I also find it very annoying that I constantly have to turn lane keeping off if I disable Adaptive Cruise and then later in the drive, turn use crusie again. Seems like it should be how it was before where it's on by default after starting the truck, but won't reactive unless it's manually turned back on, at least until the next time the truck is turned on.

I haven't noticed the software update issue, but I haven't looked either. I know I had to adjust my lane departure sensitivity settings again after the module updates.
Sponsored

ThunderSnoww

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER Antimatter Blue
Still the same, all the same symptoms you listed on your thread too. I need to make an appointment to take it back to the dealer to check it out. My commute is 100+ miles round trip and that’s made no difference.
After the first 36 hours, I haven't had any more issues. Never charged the truck or drove differently since. I did check the resting 12V voltage before my first "successful" journey Tuesday morning, and the voltage was actually lower (12.56V) than when I was still having issues post-drive Monday night (12.8V), so I'm chalking it up to the BMS taking time to normalize again 🤷‍♂️