Sponsored

BMac1203

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I have my 22 Lariat at my dealer after the sensor update so they can fix that small 360-degree camera issue.
I took a printout of the page explaining how to fix it with the download and run config for the cam. They say they did, but it did not work. Ugh. They reached out to Ford Engineering for a fix.
What was the fix to resolve this at your dealer and is your truck a 22 Lariat SR?
Do you also have the new issue no longer having a front camera when you approach something?

I didn't end up with a small 360deg camera, but I did end up losing my auto-front camera.
Sponsored

Jamchampnate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Do you also have the new issue no longer having a front camera when you approach something?

I didn't end up with a small 360deg camera, but I did end up losing my auto-front camera.
Do your parking sensors at the front work? That’s usually what activates the camera when they detect something.

BMac1203

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Do your parking sensors at the front work? That’s usually what activates the camera when they detect something.
Front sensors work just fine, but the front camera no longer activates.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I have my 22 Lariat at my dealer after the sensor update so they can fix that small 360-degree camera issue.
I took a printout of the page explaining how to fix it with the download and run config for the cam. They say they did, but it did not work. Ugh. They reached out to Ford Engineering for a fix.
What was the fix to resolve this at your dealer and is your truck a 22 Lariat SR?
Mine is a 22 Lariat ER, I fixed mine DIY, see my post here:https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...2-24-f-150-lightning-trucks.21145/post-423149

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Anyone else have their bed camera fail after this TSP was performed? All I get is a blue screen when using the bed camera now.
It may just be a coincidence. My bed camera did the same thing not long ago, but it was before I had the CSP applied. They determined it was a faulty camera and replaced it. I've seen reports on other threads about the extreme heat/sun exposure causing them to fail and decided to check mine. Yep, blue screen, dead. Hopefully the new one lasts longer.
Sponsored