Sponsored

BMac1203

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I have my 22 Lariat at my dealer after the sensor update so they can fix that small 360-degree camera issue.
I took a printout of the page explaining how to fix it with the download and run config for the cam. They say they did, but it did not work. Ugh. They reached out to Ford Engineering for a fix.
What was the fix to resolve this at your dealer and is your truck a 22 Lariat SR?
Do you also have the new issue no longer having a front camera when you approach something?

I didn't end up with a small 360deg camera, but I did end up losing my auto-front camera.
Sponsored

Jamchampnate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Do you also have the new issue no longer having a front camera when you approach something?

I didn't end up with a small 360deg camera, but I did end up losing my auto-front camera.
Do your parking sensors at the front work? That’s usually what activates the camera when they detect something.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I have my 22 Lariat at my dealer after the sensor update so they can fix that small 360-degree camera issue.
I took a printout of the page explaining how to fix it with the download and run config for the cam. They say they did, but it did not work. Ugh. They reached out to Ford Engineering for a fix.
What was the fix to resolve this at your dealer and is your truck a 22 Lariat SR?
Mine is a 22 Lariat ER, I fixed mine DIY, see my post here:https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...2-24-f-150-lightning-trucks.21145/post-423149

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone else have their bed camera fail after this TSP was performed? All I get is a blue screen when using the bed camera now.
It may just be a coincidence. My bed camera did the same thing not long ago, but it was before I had the CSP applied. They determined it was a faulty camera and replaced it. I've seen reports on other threads about the extreme heat/sun exposure causing them to fail and decided to check mine. Yep, blue screen, dead. Hopefully the new one lasts longer.

Sponsored

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance, Lightning Lariat Extended
Eek, was going to have this done tomorrow but canceled due to the issues some are having. I can wait on this.

Jamchampnate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Eek, was going to have this done tomorrow but canceled due to the issues some are having. I can wait on this.
Yeah it’s seriously a mess haha. Maybe they’ll have an actual CSP fix in 3-9 months at this rate. Would love to have front parking sensors on my futuristic electric truck just like my ancient sedan has.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
After you plug in then what in forscan do you do my friend? I see no instructions on what to do.
The link I quoted in my post takes you to the instructions. I installed FORScan, connected to BT dongle, opened FORScan, connected to truck and performed full scan (this took a few min due to slow speed of my cheap OBD reader), backed up the appropriate module, made the change, power cycled the truck, FIXED! All in, spent maybe 15-20 min.

ZheWiz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat ER. Less Tech than CT 😘
Occupation
Database developer
For what it's worth, I had mine done on Tuesday. Zero issues before or after. 2023 ER Lariat.

paulcusick3

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
22 platinum. Done today. Took three hours. Said 12v went down to 33% and had to wait for it to be above 70% to do the frunk fix.

360 camera looks like this now:
Ford F-150 Lightning CSP 24B56 - Inoperative Front Parking Sensor(s) - IPMA Software Update for Certain 2022-24 F-150 Lightning Trucks IMG_0952
Sponsored