• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Glare Free light operation

Runaway Tractor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
I leave for work at 0500 so there's very few other cars out in the middle of nowhere where I live. However, my road down the mountain I refer to as The Gauntlet due to the out of control deer population. The LED headlights are fantastic by themselves. The glare-free lets them stay on and keep lighting up what's around me even when I have a rare oncoming vehicle in the morning. The 10 seconds high beams would normally be off is when 6 deer will just casually stroll out into the road.

I find it most noticeable on the highway. The left and right ditches light up well and you right side does it's game with signs. Corners on the highway are where it is the most fun as you watch the black box move around following the car in front of you.
This is one my favorites as well. Can have a road full of traffic in front of you and oncoming. And everything around out into the shoulder is still brightly lit.