First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
@Ford Motor Company Thanks for the communication.

Any chance this can be made for Google Maps on CarPlay? I prefer Google Maps over Apple Maps.
Sponsored

StaggerLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning ER 2023
I got 10.1.0 during a road trip a couple weeks ago and it really has been great. I especially like the estimated SOC on arrival. Didn't know it was also preconditioning for DCFC stops, but at current temps in the south that probably didn't matter anyway.

tnugentfl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 lightning lariat ext range
I have this update as well and it is awesome. I haven't noticed, but is there any visible indicator of the preconditioning?

fedie0007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
IT
I have also been using this feature for at least a week in my 23 XLT SR. I feel so special to get if before everyone else. I am also glad to hear it will do preconditioning.
The predictions are fairly accurate for me so far. I did one trip with no wind and the estimate was a little conservative. I did one trip with a slight headwind and it was spot on with the prediction. My final trip was with a hefty headwind and it was about 5% short. All of this was with the nice 40-70 degree temps we've been having in Minnesota lately.
It did keep trying to send me on a route that was 1 minute faster, but would use 10% more of my battery. Because of that extra 10% needed it also wanted me to charge during the trip and it kept picking a really slow charger (level 2) when I know there is a faster one in the same town. Hopefully those little things get better with time.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I have this update as well and it is awesome. I haven't noticed, but is there any visible indicator of the preconditioning?
Nope, best way to confirm is using an OBDII reader + app to monitor the battery temp. If the battery temp meter in the cluster is not centered, you should see it move towards center line (takes 15-20min).
Sponsored