• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BSull

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette, F150 Lighnting, Mercedes GLC300
Occupation
retired
I know this is an old thread, but I just received this update today. OTA software deliveries are just weird, but nevermind.

To me with the balance dot (15 inch screen) at the default which appears to be centered over the center console storage box and surround sound selected, the only thing I hear is the center dash speaker, if I move the balance dot all the way right and all the way back, the volume turns down but no discernible sound from the rear speaker, same thing on the left. If I move the balance dot all the way forward and right, center volume goes down but little to no sound from door speaker, same on the left. I will be using the audio feedback to @Ford.com.
Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
Got this one today. I think I’m fully caught up now.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Got this one today. I think I’m fully caught up now.
Indeed you should be - this was the last known OTA. Oddly this one failed for me and never retried. 2 months later it still shows failed on Sync for me. Otherwise I'd had great SW success.

Ford F-150 Lightning Software Priority Update: 23-PU1024-6CH-AUD - Refined Audio 1720746753526-h

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
This is a pretty nifty spreadsheet. Where did you get this?
Collected with blood sweat and tears and taking way too many screen shots and going straight to the truck as soon as an update is reported. Also data shared here by other members.

Its my collection, with a few updates and corrections by @bmwhitetx

To date my truck was very lucky in getting most every update in the first day or two. However this last SW update my truck was in the shop and it failed. It's never tried again.

Now that all other trucks are just almost caught up, it will be interesting to see what happens next, if and when we move beyond the audio update.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Indeed you should be - this was the last known OTA. Oddly this one failed for me and never retried. 2 months later it still shows failed on Sync for me. Otherwise I'd had great SW success.

1720746753526-hp.png
This is great! You mind sending me the excel? The Lightning one I have over on the ICE forums is very out of date.

roddiaz1

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER Carbonized Grey
Collected with blood sweat and tears
I salute you, my friend.
There was a time when I might have attempted something like that, but that was long, long time ago.
For now, I’ll settle for admiring your work and dedication.
Job well done!

P.S. Spent a Summer in Dallas back in ‘90. I have to tell you, Texas is my favorite country!

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
This is great! You mind sending me the excel? The Lightning one I have over on the ICE forums is very out of date.
Attached.

Attachments

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
PU1024-6CH-AUD was scheduled for tonight. Installed via Update now a few minutes ago.

Sponsored

OtterJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Just got this update myself yesterday (applied at 1am today).

2023 Lightning Lariat, delivered October 2023

Mike37

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning; 2010 Corvette
Occupation
Retired
Collected with blood sweat and tears and taking way too many screen shots and going straight to the truck as soon as an update is reported. Also data shared here by other members.

Its my collection, with a few updates and corrections by @bmwhitetx

To date my truck was very lucky in getting most every update in the first day or two. However this last SW update my truck was in the shop and it failed. It's never tried again.

Now that all other trucks are just almost caught up, it will be interesting to see what happens next, if and when we move beyond the audio update.
I wish I could say that I’ve received the updates you have. I don’t think I’ve even gotten any of the Bluecruise related updates. But I wouldn’t even know how to tell.

Jim Lewis

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord 2017; 2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I was offered the update around 8 pm last night, but it failed.

My truck was bricked on 7/10/24 by Priority Update: 23-PU0813-DOR-UP2 (the window, mirror, and lock controls update). After Jesse Infotainment on the f150gen14 forum generously bailed me out OTA, I turned off automatic updates. I decided henceforth that I'd always not only make sure that my LVB was charged up but also hook my truck up to the Clore PL6100 power supply I got to help Jesse work his magic. After Jesse's rescue, my truck has shown no DTCs either in Car Scanner or FORScan.

So, early this AM, I hooked up the PL6100 to the jump points in the frunk, powered it on, turned on the truck, went to the Software Updates tab, and hit the ACCEPT button. The SYNC screen announced the update was downloading. I turned the truck off, expecting the update to keep downloading, and went back into the house for about half an hour. The UPDATE NOW button had been grayed out, and when I came back and fired up the truck, I expected, if the download were complete, to see UPDATE NOW lit up and just have to tap the button to initiate the actual update.

Instead, I saw ! Not Completed on my SYNC screen:
Ford F-150 Lightning Software Priority Update: 23-PU1024-6CH-AUD - Refined Audio IMG_1027

As background, this is the third update in a row that's failed on the first attempt. Previous to this update Priority Update: 23-PU0813-DOR-UP2 failed disastrously on 7/10/24, as mentioned above, and before that, OTA ECG-24.2.4.9 Software Distribution Enhancement failed initially on 6/23/24, then supposedly completed successfully on 7/2, but then gave me another ! Not Completed notice on 7/10 just before the DOR-UP2 update bricked my truck.

As a side note, just before the screen capture above, although Automatic Updates was turned off, I did have the update option any day of the week at 1 AM checked. And during the whole manual download/update process, the PL6100 was powered on and set to maintain 13.5V across the jump points in the frunk. This is also the first time I've tried a completely manual update and used the PL6100 while doing so.

Does anyone see anything obviously wrong in what I'm doing, or is it possible the questionable nature of my ECG-24.2.4.9 update is what's screwing up everything downstream from that? Can a corrupt or incomplete update screw things up without throwing DTCs?

After the fact, I decided a better strategy might be to turn Automatic Updates back on and only use the power supply for updates that want to go into Inhibit Mode.
Sponsored

Last edited: