• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Thanks for posting updates on current ETA for delivery. Hopefully Ford sends an update soon to reflect new shipping timelines.

I just received the Ford adapter and plan to make a write up soon comparing the OEM Tesla adapter to A2Z Typhoon adapter.

I've been using the A2Z adapter all last month on a 1000 mile road trip with no charging issues / faults to report.

IMG_4279.jpeg

IMG_4298.jpeg

IMG_4293.jpeg
Where did your adapter come from?? You didn't report an order number, but you did once report you ordered on March 2 and had an expected delivery in August.
Sponsored

Madtroniks

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Where did your adapter come from?? You didn't report an order number, but you did once report you ordered on March 2 and had an expected delivery in August.
I bought this one from a Mach-E forum member who sold his vehicle and no longer needed an adapter.

The screenshot you’re referring to is one I found on Reddit where someone ordered day 3 I believe and their initial estimate was August.

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
Is this the Ford adapter you're using, or a 3rd party adapter? I hadn't heard any reports on the Ford adapter being difficult to plug in, but definitely have on the 3rd party ones.
I’m using the Ford adapter.

rony05

First Name
Rony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning
Seems the Canadian orders are a month or two behind. Not sure why.

Made me double check mine again, still July as always. (#18900)
Interesting. Also in canada and my order changed to August from July. No. 9700.

Sponsored

Garyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV 6 2023 Ford Lighting Pro
Not an issue for me but My 12,xxx adapter order which had carried a June 24 delivery timeframe now says July 2024

USA EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro, 2015 FIAT 500e
75xx updated from June to July

Sponsored

htobin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Received my replacement Lectron. Still very hard to release the Tesla cable but better. Had to use a clamp, but at age 86, I don’t have great hand strength. Hopefully it will loosen. Better than nothing!

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! IMG_8964

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! IMG_8962

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! IMG_8963

MyJoule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lightning Platinum
9760 here- went from June-July- need to have an adapter next week, so I ordered an A2Z after Ford stopped shipping mid June. Called A2Z 7/3 and had it expedited, got it today (7/5) and it works... So I'm covered. I'll likely use the Ford one when it comes, but for now A2Z saved my butt. Thanks A2Z!

Last edited: