Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Search of threads for Power-Up

I suspect 6.3.0 is depreciated and some of its features rolled into later updates.
Sponsored

jetfixr1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I got 6.4.0, then got the Tesla plug and charge update.
Still waiting for my tesla p&c update. I thought I had received it but I haven't yet. Fingers crossed that its the same order of updates for me.

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 ⚡XLT SR
Occupation
Retired
Currently downloading power-up 6.4.0. Below is a pic of its message.

20240308_162648.jpg
So is Power Up 6.4.0 different than the one pushed in Nov 2023 6.4.0? I am confused on the naming convention? Lol

Ford F-150 Lightning Power-Up OTA 6.4.0 - Smart Changes: Refinements to improve connectivity IMG_5270

Sponsored
OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
So is Power Up 6.4.0 different than the one pushed in Nov 2023 6.4.0? I am confused on the naming convention? Lol

IMG_5270.jpeg
Quite certain it is one and the same. Just like a few weeks ago the newer trucks (from the last 8 to 10 months) started getting 4.2.2.1, etc. All of these releases from the last year or so are just getting caught up on these newer trucks. They will likely roll through everything that many of us got last year all the way up through 6.8. Then we hope for an updated 6.13 and a fix for those of us that got it. Those releases have been seen, but one or two, but they aren't rolling out to anyone currently. Only time will tell, but there are a lot of trucks that have to catch up to where we are.

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 ⚡XLT SR
Occupation
Retired
Quite certain it is one and the same. Just like a few weeks ago the newer trucks (from the last 8 to 10 months) started getting 4.2.2.1, etc. All of these releases from the last year or so are just getting caught up on these newer trucks. They will likely roll through everything that many of us got last year all the way up through 6.8. Then we hope for an updated 6.13 and a fix for those of us that got it. Those releases have been seen, but one or two, but they aren't rolling out to anyone currently. Only time will tell, but there are a lot of trucks that have to catch up to where we are.
Yep, had the truck less than 30 day and have had two updates but last one was 6.2.0 so have a long way to go?

Ford F-150 Lightning Power-Up OTA 6.4.0 - Smart Changes: Refinements to improve connectivity IMG_5268

jetfixr1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Well last night after driving the truck for the first time since 6.4.0 was installed, apple maps prompted me to sync my phone to the truck. I believe apple maps integration was 6.3.0? I know I did not have the feature before the last update, nor have I ever received 6.3.0. I guess the engineers at ford combined some elements into one update for us, sans release notes.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Well last night after driving the truck for the first time since 6.4.0 was installed, apple maps prompted me to sync my phone to the truck. I believe apple maps integration was 6.3.0? I know I did not have the feature before the last update, nor have I ever received 6.3.0. I guess the engineers at ford combined some elements into one update for us, sans release notes.
Here is the Power Up 6.3.0 thread for your reading pleasure, they may have merged some of its features into later updates.

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
Got 6.4.0 today. 3rd update in 2 weeks. Only 4 months behind the curve now.

Still don’t have the one that messed up the GOM accuracy or put the red line on the 0% SOC.

Sponsored

fvineyard

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER, 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5
Occupation
IT Manager
I got 6.4.0 today. Seventh update in four and one half weeks now. Thursday is usually my day for an update, but has been two per week for the past two weeks. Keep 'em rolling Ford. I am ready.

NilartPax

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
6.4.0 installed today.
It briefly messed up my Google maps, but reconnecting my phone fixed it. Other than that I do not notice any actual change. I am hoping, judging by the name minimal description, that it will speed up the phone to truck connection when starting the truck.

rdmusson

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I just got 6.1.0 a couple days ago! No idea how Ford’s upgrade plan works.
Sponsored