• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023(J1) Mach-E GT-PE
@Mike G I had one question, as I am still learning FDRS, where do you see the details view? I probably am just missing it but thought it would be easier to ask. :)
From the Vehicle Info tab...scroll down to pick the module you're interested in from the table.
Below that is the Module Details section that if you then scroll further down it will list all the packages and strategy, etc. for the software on that module.

Like so...
Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Software Updates using FDRS Module_Details
Sponsored

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
Fired up FDRS to fix the 360 camera issue with the black box. Used Mike's post as a reference in the ECM thread to fix it. I also did the ACM and RFA updates and just like Mike and Kevin, they didn't clear on mine after successful flash.
I went though all the truck menus and didn't notice anything different, so no idea what it changed. No DTCs, so I'll just wait.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023(J1) Mach-E GT-PE
New FDRS update showed up yesterday.
Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Software Updates using FDRS FDRS_Notice_41-5-6

It went from .2 to .6, so I didn't delete my user data during setup since it was a minor revision change. Works great so far.

Robob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24’ Flash
Occupation
Auto Parts & Paint/Body Supplies
Got new version installed, cleared old data out as usual when upgrading.
What day(s) do you usually see F150 updates drop? with MachE it was always Saturday for me. Just wondering if its the same on the trucks.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Got new version installed, cleared old data out as usual when upgrading.
What day(s) do you usually see F150 updates drop? with MachE it was always Saturday for me. Just wondering if its the same on the trucks.
Well, someone just reported TCU update 10.1.1 on this forum a little while ago. I've never paid attention to any correlations between what day of the week it is and when an update drops, tbh.

Sponsored

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Fired up FDRS to fix the 360 camera issue with the black box. Used Mike's post as a reference in the ECM thread to fix it. I also did the ACM and RFA updates and just like Mike and Kevin, they didn't clear on mine after successful flash.
I went though all the truck menus and didn't notice anything different, so no idea what it changed. No DTCs, so I'll just wait.
I did the ACM and RFA updates a few days ago as well and I had the same result it still shows up in FDRS so I did it again…… same result!

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Anyone experiencing issues logging into FDRS this morning? I get the log in screen and then it just times out and won't finish the log in process.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
FordPass was performing poorly this morning around 7:50 am when I was trying to remote start.

Datacenter issues???

chillaban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Software Updates using FDRS 1726939202069-3n

I haven't checked in about two weeks but today I see a crap ton of updates including some powertrain updates. I'll almost certainly do the APIM but are the other updates safe? I'm wary we haven't seen an official lifting of the advisory on those updates yet.
Sponsored