• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
is there a revised mat for people with Pro's without the center speaker? I went to the dealer yesterday because they said they had replacement ones in stock, but they gave me one for a truck with the center speaker...

anyone have a pic of that one?

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
is there a revised mat for people with Pro's without the center speaker? I went to the dealer yesterday because they said they had replacement ones in stock, but they gave me one for a truck with the center speaker...

anyone have a pic of that one?

Hmm the person in the parts department said there is only 1 part that comes up and for my VIN, the mat for the one with a center speaker is the only part available, guess the mat for the Pro's is not an issue? who knows.

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Dealer is replacing my warped cover under warranty.
Does the replacement look better? I'm think of adding this to the list while I wait on the second battery module replacement.

Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Nope. Can't tell a difference. Still warped on driver's side of cover.
I was looking at @Ffxdude picture in the thread (img_0955-jpeg.73090) and though man I wish my speaker cover looked that good. Was hoping your replacement looked good. Guess I'll keep hoping :)

Hammick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I was looking at @Ffxdude picture in the thread (img_0955-jpeg.73090) and though man I wish my speaker cover looked that good. Was hoping your replacement looked good. Guess I'll keep hoping :)
I'll get a pic up soon and let your decide. Maybe it's better but the left side is still raised.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Hmm the person in the parts department said there is only 1 part that comes up and for my VIN, the mat for the one with a center speaker is the only part available, guess the mat for the Pro's is not an issue? who knows.
Maybe the liquid penetration issue is only on the trucks with the 15in screens?

Don't jinx me, I keep waiting for it to start curling up. So far only a slight ripple.... 😁

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Maybe the liquid penetration issue is only on the trucks with the 15in screens?

Don't jinx me, I keep waiting for it to start curling up. So far only a slight ripple.... 😁
Don't let me near your truck, a battery module will probably die 😂.

Sponsored

Quarter2heavy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I'm a bit confused. How is liquid going to leak through? Who uses that area as a cup holder?
I just got my notice today, and my first thought, is how is a mat on the dash prevent "liquid" from getting there in the first place. Are they saying that water is coming in from the rear view mirror or something. Should we not just address the issue of water entering into the cab before this mat thing?

I can't really think of any good purpose of that sport right there. With that huge screen in the way, always seem to a reach around to get to it. That spot with it's sloped sides has launched my phone across the dash when I forget I put it there.

Will also note, I took that mat out to install this: Bullet Point phone mount

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I just got my notice today, and my first thought, is how is a mat on the dash prevent "liquid" from getting there in the first place. Are they saying that water is coming in from the rear view mirror or something. Should we not just address the issue of water entering into the cab before this mat thing?

I can't really think of any good purpose of that sport right there. With that huge screen in the way, always seem to a reach around to get to it. That spot with it's sloped sides has launched my phone across the dash when I forget I put it there.

Will also note, I took that mat out to install this: Bullet Point phone mount
I can't imagine who, but apparently we have some among us that sit liquids up there. Have not heard of any kind of leak from anyone on the forum, not in that area. Some from the moon roof, maybe that leak runs across the headliner and drips in that area or something.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
My speaker cover that was replaced early this summer is still looking pretty decent. No obvious warpage. Not Mercedes fit and finish, but not like the previous where it was what the heck was Ford thinking fit and finish!

ctuan13

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Continental, 2022 F150 Lightning, 03 Marauder
Maybe I'm confused...

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I can't imagine who, but apparently we have some among us that sit liquids up there. Have not heard of any kind of leak from anyone on the forum, not in that area. Some from the moon roof, maybe that leak runs across the headliner and drips in that area or something.
Idk about you, but I’ve got one of these on mine, secured with double sided tape - heavy duty tape of course

Ford F-150 Lightning CSP-23B11 -- Dash Mat Replacement (to prevent liquid entering through top of the instrument panel) 1696856620202

The beta fish helps me relax and keep my road rage down. The windshield glass creates a nice greenhouse effect, and I grow some basil and oregano in it for fresh pizza toppings when I’m on the road. The dash mat will be perfect for me.
Sponsored