Sponsored

F150 Lightning FORscan thread

Firn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro ER
Did you have the dealer do the Front Sensor CSP? That changed the IPMA dramatically.
No, not yet.

As All the lines changed are lines that I would never touch I believe they were changed by the module itself. A forum post indicated they are camera configs so I can see them possibly being modified from changes to the lights and my efforts in getting lane centering working.
Sponsored

Firn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro ER
Reset all modules back to factory, still the same issue.

Pulled the battery, still same issue.

Then realized I was a dummy and hadn't cleared the DCTs...got the white "auto" lights icon back on the IPC at least, will have to drive it tomorrow to see if it's back to factory

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro ER
Occupation
Automotive Engineer/Product Owner/Project Manager
Bought my Pro Monday and by Saturday had enabled glare free thanks to this thread.

Ran into a small issue. Lane centering button no longer works on the steering wheel. I need to confirm all of the as-built values that I changed match the instructions, particularly the SCM update. But, the glare free option was enabled and working fine so just a minor inconvenience to work through!

21st Century Truck

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 Lightning 2023 XLT ER pkg. 312A
Here is a FORScan mod I applied a few days ago that I really like. The Lightning is annoying in that if you turn the truck on without your seat belt buckled, it chimes 4 times. (My routine is to hop in my vehicle, turn it on, then buckle my seat belt while it warms up (ICE) or boots.)

This mod changes the seat belt warning type from US to European. Now you get no chimes when starting the vehicle unbuckled. But you still get chimes if you start driving without being buckled (at an increasingly annoying level). Can't say if that part is any different.

IPC: 720-01-02: xxxx x2xx
Note this assumes the previous value was 0. If your value is different than 0 then add 2. Always refer to Livinitup's spreadsheet if unsure.
Thanks for this mod. I applied it today and I like it a the lot.

With the Lightning, it's easy to sit in the truck while it's ON and either do real work or play with Forscan etc, and now the seat belt chime doesn't ding until the truck actually moves.

BTW - in Reverse, the new seat belt chime also doesn't ding. The truck had to be moving forward.
Sponsored