Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
C75274CF-4A92-4AD8-B34F-2AD21EFA962B.jpeg

I think I am going to leave EAP, so far it’s been nothing but surveys
I haven't even got the past couple of surveys. I don't care what the subject is they ask about, in the comment section I tell them all the problems everybody is having. Totally asinine that there is no way to officially report this stuff.

Not that they care. Look at the Mach-E forums and you see people have been complaining about some of the same glitches since launch.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I took the survey.

Was interested.

How much do wraps cost in the real world ?

Is it similar to PPF ?

Sponsored

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GB FE—Dead. F150L Lariat SR. MME Rally.
How much do wraps cost in the real world ?
Guessing upward of $6K, more for a truck. Also guessing that it's better to get it done at a place that specializes in them and does it all day long than through a dealer.
Is it similar to PPF ?
Generally a wrap is for color change or adding some sort of design. I think wraps work best if the original color is black.

Peddyr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat SR
Guessing upward of $6K, more for a truck.
I think it depends on where you live. My wife has an Expedition Max and we got hers done for a little over $2K with a 3M wrap that looks fantastic. It's all the shop does so I agree I wouldn't get it done through a dealer.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
…..in the comment section I tell them all the problems everybody is having. Totally asinine that there is no way to officially report this stuff.
The official way is the “Record Feedback” function in the vehicle. You can submit up to 45 seconds of recorded audio.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Got the survey and took it. At the end they said they were interested in interviewing me about it (maybe they saw my pictures on the forum!).

For me, I would love it as a factory option to get custom colors and patterns! Anything better than the boring stock colors.

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
The official way is the “Record Feedback” function in the vehicle. You can submit up to 45 seconds of recorded audio.
I think it's better that I do it by typing my response. The disappointment, anger and frustration I would confer over recording my voice might cause them to leave the problem just for spite.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GB FE—Dead. F150L Lariat SR. MME Rally.
For me, I would love it as a factory option to get custom colors and patterns! Anything better than the boring stock colors.
For factory options, I would much prefer more paint choices. As opposed to 2 blacks, 3 whites, 3 grays, and a red that Ford is limiting us to now. Even Maverick can be had with an orange and a blue. Come on Ford!

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
For factory options, I would much prefer more paint choices. As opposed to 2 blacks, 3 whites, 3 grays, and a red that Ford is limiting us to now. Even Maverick can be had with an orange and a blue. Come on Ford!
Agreed, but I figured take what I can get.

ivan256

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Agreed, but I figured take what I can get.
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Wants To Known If You Want a Vehicle Wrap popular-car-colors-1970s

You know how everybody says things were bland and brown in the '70s? The '70s were downright vibrant compared to what we've got now.

You can nit-pick anything. But the only thing I legitimately dislike about the Lightning is the color palette. Why can't I have a green one?!

(There are all sorts of other fun myths associated with car colors too. Buy bland for resale... but bright colors resell for higher prices. Red cars get more tickets! Except that the data says you're most likely to get a ticket in a silver car even after you correct for prevalence.)

merek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER [6/20]
I would really like if they added some sort of factory decal package, perhaps something like what they do for the Raptor, but toned down a little bit. And two-tone paint options.

And I don't know why they got rid of the Atlas Blue option in 2023, I really like the brightness of mine.
Sponsored