Sponsored

Priority Update: 23-PU0724-DOM-RS

ryun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 Wind AWD, 2023 Lightning XLT SR
I want to say that last update I got was 4.2.1.2 back in July. I think I'm way behind, heh. Interestingly, the last time I got an update was when the truck was in the shop where I got two. Thinking maybe they disconnected the 12V battery (they were replacing a coolant pump) and that shook the cob webs out of the modem. Might give pulling the modem's fuse a try soon.
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Mine installed when I got home from work.

OP
OP

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
I randomly double check that automatic updates and WiFi are turned on. As with others, the settings have randomly turned off because……..ford.

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I looked at my Automatic Updates control panel, for unknown reasons it was switched off, this has happened in the past, turning it on again now, maybe now I'll get this and the other recent priority update.
That has been happening to mine for the past few weeks. Everytime I check my update screen, the auto button is off and when I turn it on, the time button is set to never.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
It’s more, don’t know what else but Ford needs to do a better job of letting us know what is updated
Kinda like the SOC addition that was in the chime update? Yeah, not pleased with Ford's ability to communicate effectively.

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I just received this as well.

This update includes the following:

Priority Update 23-PU0724-DOM-RS for 2022-2023 F-150 Lightning vehicles is now available.

Quality Improvements include:

- Various Apple Carplay quality improvements

- Emergency Tow initializing pop-up enhancement for 12"" screen

- Enhancement to Bidirection power transfer, currently briefly popping up a fault before switching to main screen

- Improvement to max battery charge slider appearance

- Digital Owner Guide changes

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2023 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Engineer
Got it this morning, in EA.

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Anyone see this before ? The update shows as “not completed “ but I can’t force it to update because it doesn’t require downtime . Every other update that has ever shown “not completed “ I’ve been able to force through by pushing the “update now” button which is grayed out for this one.

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU0724-DOM-RS IMG_2630

Sponsored

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Mine updated today. I noticed for the first time on my Sync homepage the Charge Assist. That’s a nice new feature. I’m assuming it came with this update?

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Mine updated today. I noticed for the first time on my Sync homepage the Charge Assist. That’s a nice new feature. I’m assuming it came with this update?
Charge Assist came a couple of days ago. That had been an Early Access Program that they pulled the NDA on - we all started looking and the app was already on the trucks, before this update.

To report in, I also just received this update tonight (even after all of the updates the dealer did today).

@rugedraw - had looked at my truck and noted that one of the updates the dealer tried failed, but I should be up to date now.

This update changes the Sync version number.

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU0724-DOM-RS IMG_5043

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Anyone see this before ? The update shows as “not completed “ but I can’t force it to update because it doesn’t require downtime . Every other update that has ever shown “not completed “ I’ve been able to force through by pushing the “update now” button which is grayed out for this one.

IMG_2630.jpeg
Might not have completed the download as of yet.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I can check in PTS for you. Just need the VIN. PM if you prefer to keep it private.

Charge Assist came a couple of days ago. That had been an Early Access Program that they pulled the NDA on - we all started looking and the app was already on the trucks, before this update.

To report in, I also just received this update tonight (even after all of the updates the dealer did today).

@rugedraw - had looked at my truck and noted that one of the updates the dealer tried failed, but I should be up to date now.

This update changes the Sync version number.
Interestingly enough, the BCM update that vehicle history showed that failed is gone from the list, and the PSCM that vehicle history showed went through is still on the list. Even though you got the APIM update that brings you up to Sync 23159, you're still showing an APIM update.

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU0724-DOM-RS 1695954907514

PTS also shows you're on Sync 23159. I'll check it again in a few days to see if these come off the list once your truck Syncs up with the mothership. I was only expecting to see the failed BCM update showing for you. There are no other APIM updates after the one this thread is about that I have seen.

Reactions: GDN

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Update failed 3 minutes after the OTA trigger was created citing a manifest mismatch. Not a single file was attempted to download due to error of the nature. While I have seen many updates fail with this error, I do not know what causes it. The update was canceled by the mothership.....nothing you can do but wait for them to resend it and hope for better luck next time.

Your VIN was left out of the screen shot to preserve your privacy, but I wanted to respond here so others can see the nature of the failure. This can happen to any truck and any time with any OTA.

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU0724-DOM-RS 1695957010822
Sponsored