• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ChippewaBarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Platinum Agate Black
Only on '22 Lightnings so far? Also anyone outside the US get this yet?

Can't wait for it to fail to install on my truck and have to wait for a resend lol.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
At this point in time, are there any folks -NOT- in EAP that have gotten this update?

One would think the EAP team would communicate with y'all that this was coming if it were only for testers.

OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
At this point in time, are there any folks -NOT- in EAP that have gotten this update?

One would think the EAP team would communicate with y'all that this was coming if it were only for testers.
It makes now sense they would choose EAP for this, even though maybe they did. This release has been around for 10 months - and on the MME's for a while. I guess they could have tweaked it, but they didn't update the Julian date on the Sync SW version screen.

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
Only on '22 Lightnings so far? Also anyone outside the US get this yet?

Can't wait for it to fail to install on my truck and have to wait for a resend lol.
Got it on my ‘23.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
This appears to be available to all trims in model years 2022/23 in the EAP only.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Just curious .... I have a 23 Lariat ER and my latest software update shows as 23-PU113-UNX-DC. How are you getting an update #6.14..0?

Updates are Pushed by VIN.

Ford does not post the updates for anyone to download. It’s pushed in batches just like Tesla and Rivian.

Updates are VIN specific because not all trims have all the same modules.

Everyone has the APIM so everyone should get this one… eventually

chillaban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Hard to say if it is related. This new code your truck reported seems to be the culprit:

1725127351515-iw.png

There's no SSM or TSB referenced by it that provides any additional info. I'd let the truck sit for 30 minutes or so and go back to it to see if it goes away and was just a glitch in the matrix.
Im also EAP but did not get a survey….. I did get this though:

IMG_2951.jpeg

😖

@rugedraw update related?

I had the same thing happen last week with the same code. It was transient though, never came back.

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
I’m so confused by the numbering conventions. I thought I’m already passed 6.14 but it definitely doesn’t look like this.

Just checked. I’ve downloaded a 6.2 update before. How is this 6.14 got more features then I have lol

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I’m so confused by the numbering conventions. I thought I’m already passed 6.14 but it definitely doesn’t look like this.

Just checked. I’ve downloaded a 6.2 update before. How is this 6.14 got more features then I have lol
It software version numbers not a real number. Major version 6. Minor version 2. Then 3 then… 14.

Sometimes there are sub minor like 6.2.3. And even 6.2.3.1.

And not all minor versions are released. There was no 6.13 for example released.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Don't think in decimal terms for the numbering method

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
It software version numbers not a real number. Major version 6. Minor version 2. Then 3 then… 14.

And not all minor versions are released. There was no 6.13 for example released.

Ok. Thank you. That actually clears up quite easily for me now.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired

Right 6.13 was canned, some of us who received that update had BC disabled.

Reactions: GDN

bakerm82

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
2022 Lightning Displays Multiple Faults at Startup

Hi all,

I've been watching this forum for a couple years now and finally have something to post!

I drove my '22 Lightning home yesterday, plugged it in to my Ford charger, it charged up to 80% successfully in the evening, and I went to bed. This morning I loaded the kids up to head out and there were multiple faults rotating through the cluster: Front Motor Fault Service Required, Service AdvanceTrac, Pedestrian Surround Fault Service Now, Trailer Break System Fault See Manual, Cross-Traffic System Fault, there might have been another one in there. Tried to turn it off and back on, wait a while, etc. and no dice. I got an update a few days ago, but it was successful and everything has been fine. I haven't had any other issues with it. Any thoughts that might help? Of course this happens on a Sunday when the dealer is closed, right before Labor Day... when I'm guessing they're closed.

- M
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: