• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ishkatan

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER =RAe (Range Anxiety)
Occupation
Old

JacksonHandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, previous GTI and F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5eco
I got mine last week in time for my trip down to Florida. Charged exclusively Tesla because there werent any other similar speed options, only the cahrgepoint cpe250s that give you 62.5kw.

htobin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
#7196. - me either. Did receive replacement Lectron but haven't tried it yet. !st one had to return because of the disconnect switch stuck to the point where it was almost impossible;e to disconnect

Last edited:

Sponsored

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Throughout the summer, as each trip passes, I switch to the next with the statement "surely at least by THAT trip we will have our adapter"

1Jetpilot

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Pilot
Another update on the tracker below. I'll go out on a limb and say that all that have shipped should have arrived by today, maybe tomorrow at the latest. This should put us at 6700-6800 delivered.

Good news would be if more shipping / tracking emails get sent out tomorrow.
Pathetic, I am 9184, it says June 2024 deliver, ah, it is July, called Customer Service they were pathetically uninformed and no help

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
There's been a delay in the informing us of the delay. I'd suspect an email but at this point I think they're just hoping we don't notice.
Have they not learned anything from lurking on this forum?!

• Haha
Reactions: GDN

Madtroniks

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Thanks for posting updates on current ETA for delivery. Hopefully Ford sends an update soon to reflect new shipping timelines.

I just received the Ford adapter and plan to make a write up soon comparing the OEM Tesla adapter to A2Z Typhoon adapter.

I've been using the A2Z adapter all last month on a 1000 mile road trip with no charging issues / faults to report.

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! IMG_4279

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! IMG_4298

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! IMG_4293

Sponsored

ZSLC

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat Extended
FWIW, I hopped on Chat with Ford and after being pointed to the order status page online and me saying 'yes but...' a few times they indicated that September is the new June.

Like most of us, the delays do not bother me nearly as much as the lack of communication.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score