• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Has anyone seen any shipment in July at this point? I know we didn't have any last week, but that was a holiday week.
Sponsored

WhalerDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 XLT SR
Occupation
retired
7196 - nothing new. Still says July
Most of Ford shuts down and goes on vacation the first two week of July. I don’t expect to see any movement until sometime next week. Hopefully the adapters have been piling up on their receiving dock so they have plenty to send out the last two weeks of July.

Sponsored

Tazzy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Retired
It's been a few weeks for an update. A few pieces of data have trickled in about shipping being pushed out. I've updated those in the spreadsheet. A couple of reports don't fit in line with others.

Bottom line, if Ford has sent accurate updates and Ford can hit the dates, July will be a big month. Updated June orders pushed to July and July orders that weren't told anything different, they might be planning on hitting up to order number 25K this month. However, they could just be ignoring July updates for now, we may get updates they get pushed later in the month.
8260 is now July

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Has anyone seen any shipment in July at this point? I know we didn't have any last week, but that was a holiday week.
Nope.

Most of Ford shuts down and goes on vacation the first two week of July. I don’t expect to see any movement until sometime next week. Hopefully the adapters have been piling up on their receiving dock so they have plenty to send out the last two weeks of July.
Adapters are shipped by a 3rd party.

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
Has anyone heard any updates past the "We're still waiting on shipment from Tesla that is a week or two late at this point"

Sponsored

RichB-HTX

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
From the start, back on Feb 29, mine said June.
When Ford sent its thank you for your patience email in June, I checked and it stil, said June.
It’s now July 19 so I checked and it says “by July 2024”

I’m not holding my breath I ordered the new A2Z version a week or two ago.

I also bought a destination charger adapter for Tesla Level 2 chargers. Like those at hotels.

SpacemanSpiff

First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
From the start, back on Feb 29, mine said June.
When Ford sent its thank you for your patience email in June, I checked and it stil, said June.
It’s now July 19 so I checked and it says “by July 2024”

I’m not holding my breath I ordered the new A2Z version a week or two ago.

I also bought a destination charger adapter for Tesla Level 2 chargers. Like those at hotels.
This is the way. I did the same, and the shipping delays are infinitely less frustrating to me. If I never charge at a supercharger, it's still money well spent.

Last edited:

Ishkatan

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER =RAe (Range Anxiety)
Occupation
Old
I also bought a destination charger adapter for Tesla Level 2 chargers. When I went to use it in a parking garage the charger was blinking red and did not seem to work. Happily I was able to use a CCS1 level 2 charger. Do the Tesla chargers blink red and I was doing something wrong or does red mean out of service?

I'm trying so hard to be patient with an Oct. 24 target date, but my trip to the finger lakes would have been more relaxing if I could have used Tesla fast chargers.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I also bought a destination charger adapter for Tesla Level 2 chargers. When I went to use it in a parking garage the charger was blinking red and did not seem to work. Happily I was able to use a CCS1 level 2 charger. Do the Tesla chargers blink red and I was doing something wrong or does red mean out of service?

I'm trying so hard to be patient with an Oct. 24 target date, but my trip to the finger lakes would have been more relaxing if I could have used Tesla fast chargers.
Yes, red is bad. If light didn't turn red until you plugged in adapter, then charger was locked for Teslas only.
Sponsored