First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro, 1965 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
I was able to get Forscan to work using a new build they sent me (2.3.57). Let me know if anyone needs this file.
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I have the same year/build. No mods. Most current Sync version. Just stored the APIM AsBuilt. Sending PM. Let me know if this is what you needed.
Thank you for sharing the file. It did help me track down my mistake. I now have my "One Pedal Drive" option back on the screen.

Danface

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT
I was able to get Forscan to work using a new build they sent me (2.3.57). Let me know if anyone needs this file.
I'm interested, I'll be getting my truck this week and want to make some tweaks.

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro, 1965 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
I'm interested, I'll be getting my truck this week and want to make some tweaks.
DM me with your email and Ill get it sent over.

Eric2XU

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR Anti-Mater Blue - Pending
Hi, i am hoping to add rain sensing wipers to my lariat SR. I have added the sensor to the windshield (the connector is present above the mirror).

I received this info from a helpful f150 member who did this to his ICE lariat. I have checked it against livinitups spreadsheet and it looks like the lightning tabs show similar values to what he used. can anybody help out and let me know if they think this is right? this would be my first forscan attempt, so i don't want to mess anything up.
Thanks.

7D0-09-04 x3xx-xxxx-xx—
726-39-02. xxxx-xxxx-01—
720-02-02. xx8x-xx—
724-02-01 xxxx-xC4x- —

I have made these changes, reset all the modules, nothing seems to work. I have the option in the settings -> vehicle -> wipers -> rain sensing (enabled) but when I flip the first wiper mode on using the stock, it doesnt actually start working, instead it just does a wipe and then some time later does it again (i.e. its just on intermittent mode).

I installed the rain sensor but could it be bad? I would think if it was that it the truck wouldnt downgrade to intermittent mode it would just not wipe.

Can anyone give me some gudiance on what I should try next?

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread IMG_7665

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread Screenshot 2023-11-04 064012

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread Screenshot 2023-11-04 064119

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread Screenshot 2023-11-04 064253

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread Screenshot 2023-11-04 064400

Sponsored

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
I believe you have enable the rain sensing for every driver profile, including the guest profile.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Could any gurus check the status of updates for my VIN? I had taken my truck to get the CSPs done and I'm not sure they actually did anything for the BECU update. I had reduced power last night and just want to know if I need to worry about the truck bricking if this is the lead into a bad module.
For consistency you should ask this in the FDRS thread. Forscan doesn’t do what you’re asking nor can it look at other VINs. Only the vehicle it’s connected to.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sprint76

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Engineer
Just wanted to check in as a new owner and confirm that these settings worked on my 2023 Platinum with a 11/22 build date. It's a game changer. The regular auto high beams on both the truck and our Navigator are way too sensitive, kicking to low beam for basically any incoming headlights the car senses, no matter how far away.

Does anyone know if these same settings would apply for a '23 Navigator?

Glare-free (matrix) headlights (localized dimming of brights based on surrounding traffic): Successful Lariat ER with 5/5/22 build date. The necessary hardware is available in my Lariat ER trim. The swiveling (dynamic bending) lights continue to work with these settings. Settings were adapted from this F150gen14 ICE forum thread. Also thanks to @FlasherZ and

APIM7D0-09-01x1xxxxxxxx--
APIM7D0-09-03xxCxxxxxxx--
IPMA706-01-01xxxxxxx9xx--
SCCM724-04-01xxx4xxxxxx--
HCM734-01-02xxxxx2xxxx-
HCM734-03-02xxxxxxx1x1--
HCM734-11-01073589
IPC720-01-01xx8xxxxxxx--
IPC720-10-01xxxxxxx3xx--

sharper4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
First time poster, long time lurker. Thank you to the community for all this info, I was able to add Glare Free lights without any hiccups.
Question for everyone... with Tesla vehicles, you choose to display range *or* battery percent. It helped with range anxiety. Our trucks show both range and battery %. Is there a way to hide/remove the range to empty on the instrument panel? On my long trips, it's so far off that it's not useful but I can't help but sit there calculating in my head how far off it is every few miles.

eRockBoon

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro (extended range)
I just started to dabble with FORscan over the holiday break and failed to make any changes. Every time I try to "write" something I get a "service procedure interrupted" error.

Curiously, I noticed when connecting to my truck I get a warning stating "The adapter is NOT recommended for this car - some FORscan functions may not be available or not work properly" It states the adapter is ELM327 v1.5, which I assume is the source of all my issues.

Does that seem reasonable? Should I return it to Amazon? They claimed it was compatible with FORscan.

FORscan version 2.3.57

peoples1234

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Volvo C40, 2023 Lightning ER
For maximum compatibility, you should buy one of the two that FORScan recommends. I had the same thing and bought the Amazon one recommended on the FORScan website and it has worked perfectly.

Mmiketa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
I've been trying to get the glare-free headlights to work on my '23 Lariat ER but I am having an issue with the IPMA module failing at 8% every time. Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

I am using the OBDLink EX, every other module worked fine. It does show a green A on my dash, but it looks like the bending lights are gone and the high beams didnt activate once last night when I took a test drive.
Sponsored