• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

dustintinsley

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Yes. That's what all independent FDRS users have been doing for about a month or longer now since password issue first came about.
Gotcha. I've only had my truck a few weeks now and have not received any updates. If I update all other modules via FDRS would I eventually get the BCM update via OTA or would I have to go to a dealer? Sorry, still very new to this and trying to gather all the info I need.
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Gotcha. I've only had my truck a few weeks now and have not received any updates. If I update all other modules via FDRS would I eventually get the BCM update via OTA or would I have to go to a dealer? Sorry, still very new to this and trying to gather all the info I need.
Yes, it will come OTA eventually.

ditkafan1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Engineer
Do we have a thread where folks can post to see if someone with a NASTF/VSP account/credentials are available in our area and willing to login folks in so they can complete their BCM updates? If I can't find someone in the Northern Virginia area/DC Metro area, I might consider signing myself up.... just to have the access (I know I would need to get Liability insurance, register a business (already have that), etc)

tnugentfl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 lightning lariat ext range
Do we have a thread where folks can post to see if someone with a NASTF/VSP account/credentials are available in our area and willing to login folks in so they can complete their BCM updates? If I can't find someone in the Northern Virginia area/DC Metro area, I might consider signing myself up.... just to have the access (I know I would need to get Liability insurance, register a business (already have that), etc)
I would pay $ if someone could help me with this.

Sponsored

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
It is not fixed yet.
Does this mean lock away lock IS available from this update?

I'm searching through the forums, but haven't found anything definitive yet...also, I've got a 22 Lariat, so I'm hoping this vehicle won't be excluded if/when it is made it available to older vehicles....

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Does this mean lock away lock IS available from this update?

I'm searching through the forums, but haven't found anything definitive yet...also, I've got a 22 Lariat, so I'm hoping this vehicle won't be excluded if/when it is made it available to older vehicles....
Yes, as long as it is the BCM update that enables this and not an older one if a vehicle is still being caught up.

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Yes, as long as it is the BCM update that enables this and not an older one if a vehicle is still being caught up.
Awesome! I'm planning to do some updates as soon as I get some time. Is there anyway to identify which update that is from my VIN? I have yet to get it updated to BC 1.3, which is what I was planning to do anyway sometime soon now that I have a more powerful battery supply.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
With the VIN, I can see what version the BCM is on now and if there is an active BCM OTA, I can see which version it wants to update the BCM to, but I do not know by memory which BCM strat is the one that gives you that feature. I can tell you which BCM strat is the one that gives you that with the VIN of a truck that already has it.

Sponsored

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Just had a GWM module show up today for my truck in FDRS. Quick and painless update, no idea what it did but hey it's something new and I like to apply updates like a fiend. :D

majorgearhead

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford Lightning Flash
Occupation
Computer Systems Engineer
Just tried the BCM update last night and still have the NASTF account login blocker.

Anyone in the Charleston, SC area with a NASTF or dealer login who could help me get past this? Willing to pay.

ryry

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
My truck is at the dealer for a shifter module replacement and I asked the dealer if they could update the BCM while they had it. They just reported back there are no BCM updates available. Could somebody look up my VIN and screenshot FDRS if there is one?

1FT6W1EV1PWG35822

majorgearhead

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford Lightning Flash
Occupation
Computer Systems Engineer
My truck is at the dealer for a shifter module replacement and I asked the dealer if they could update the BCM while they had it. They just reported back there are no BCM updates available. Could somebody look up my VIN and screenshot FDRS if there is one?

1FT6W1EV1PWG35822
There are updates available for your truck. Sorry for my potato photo:
Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Software Updates using FDRS IMG_0544
Sponsored