Sponsored

Shawnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lartiat ER, Model 3 LR, Crosstrek… hehe
Occupation
Developer
Saw some people on X get this. Really want to know what it does. If it stops the vehicle from turning off when you open the frunk after remote turning it on, then it’s the best update ever

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
There was a CSP for the frunk module, is this the same update? I had it done at the same time as the front sensor CSP. I was previously having it not close all the way about half the time. Since that update, I haven't had any issues. I can pass long my VIN if anyone wants to compare. I'm pretty far behind on OTA's so there's a lot pending :D

Basis0439

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
I'd be great if this addressed the situation where:

Your car is in park. You open the frunk. You close the frunk, but BEFORE it is fully closed, you put the vehicle in drive. This causes all sorts of issues and the frunk gets stuck. Requires manual intervention most times.

jamelski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Lariat
It’s OTA for the frunk CSP. Nothing new trust me. 😉. No new stuff has popped. Just old boo boo Caca stuff for older trucks that is nothing new or cool. Sad face

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
My last update was in May.

What I really need is an update that fixes the SiriusXM issue where the artist and title are not shown. I've had that problem for nearly a year.

rhscnative

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
This is not directly related but something I didn't know until recently: if you want to open the frunk and you don't have your fob on you can use your entry keypad by entering your unlock code then press the 7/8 button and your frunk will open. This is very handy.

Sponsored

FirstF150InCasco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
This is not directly related but something I didn't know until recently: if you want to open the frunk and you don't have your fob on you can use your entry keypad by entering your unlock code then press the 7/8 button and your frunk will open. This is very handy.
Yes, it's been in my ER 22 Lariat since the start. You need to hit the 7/8 within 5 seconds.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
The door keypad has had easter eggs for a long time. 7/8 would pop the glass hatch door on my 2004 Explorer. I guess since we don't have a hatch, they utilized it for the frunk. 5/6 will unlock the passenger doors.
Sponsored